No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Knocks Out Eloy Perez in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAFIRPO View Post
    I don't have a problem with the villian. Nazeem Hamed was also a villian. But sometimes, you really are just an a-hole. Personally, I never liked Hopkins because he has said some comments that didnt sit well with me. And I don't like guys who hit women, so, Floyd is out of the picture.

You can be villian, but I do think there is a line that shouldn't be crossed.
    yea i get what you mean i aint like what Floyd dd but when i start boxing i want to be like him, and Bhop was never serious just knew what to say

Comment

[QUOTE=Slick561;11823648]yea i get what you mean i aint like what Floyd dd but when i start boxing i want to be like him, and Bhop was never serious just knew what to say[/QUOTE

Well, he also threw down the P.R. flag on the floor, and said that the 911 tragedy was not as important as his fight against Trinidad. I also didn't like the fact that he dropped the trainer that brought him up from nothing, Fisher, to his biggest paydays. Hopkins dropped Fisher as soon as the big paychecks came rolling in.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
        i have 4 friends at my house, one is black , he made that comment
        Your black friend who said that probably doesn't have black friends either. But then again you are probably lying.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
          broner is rapping on the way to the ring and taunting the crowd

then he dances around while his opponent is trying to get off the canvas..

broner is a no class pos.....

and people wonder how there is still racism today

Comment

[QUOTE=LAFIRPO;11823665]
            Originally posted by Slick561 View Post
            yea i get what you mean i aint like what Floyd dd but when i start boxing i want to be like him, and Bhop was never serious just knew what to say[/QUOTE

Well, he also threw down the P.R. flag on the floor, and said that the 911 tragedy was not as important as his fight against Trinidad. I also didn't like the fact that he dropped the trainer that brought him up from nothing, Fisher, to his biggest paydays. Hopkins dropped Fisher as soon as the big paychecks came rolling in.
            yea the flag thing was too much but he retracted as soon as the fights came like he did with Calzahge

Comment

I'll end this argument RIGHT HERE! Broner said that Perez had certain limitations because "afterall, he is Mexican". Those were Broner's words. And he called him a Burrito eating dude. That is called racial slurs and Broner is racist. Not a difficult concept to grasp!

Comment

He's good, no need to hate. He's not doing anything except enjoying his success. Celebrating after winning by KO is the rule and latinos can't win all the time, what would be the challenge? He looks too big for the division, Like Donaire did at bantam, so he should get a title shot soon at 130, or he'll have to move up for bigger paydays. He's going to be fun to watch and that's all that counts to me.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                  I'll end this argument RIGHT HERE! Broner said that Perez had certain limitations because "afterall, he is Mexican". Those were Broner's words. And he called him a Burrito eating dude. That is called racial slurs and Broner is racist. Not a difficult concept to grasp!
                  not racist as you have to prove a 100 percent true hate he may be biased or stupid for saying it but not racist, plus how you know he didnt do it to get under his skin and affect him.

Unless you know the true intent you cant say he is truly racist

Comment

Originally posted by Slick561 View Post
                    not racist as you have to prove a 100 percent true hate he may be biased or stupid for saying it but not racist, plus how you know he didnt do it to get under his skin and affect him. Unless you know the true intent you cant say he is truly racist
                    You get under a guys skin by insulting a man's family, NOT by making racial slurs and he made racial slurs, NOT arguable!

Comment

Looks like he even got the racial slurs down from Floyd. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X