Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** Marcos Maidan vs Devon Alexander + Broner vs Perez RBR and discussion thread****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    maidana looks like the hard fights might be catching up to him

he runs the risk of becoming a trial horse.

lets see him and mathysse

not bad alexander. not bad.
    or maybe 147lbs isn't a good weight for maidana...i dunno maidana didn't look as sharp or fast as he is at 140.

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      you're dumb.

bradley would do the same thing & probably even better against alexander.

bradley is just highly underrated by the turds on this forum.

while fighters like khan & maidana get all the hype.
      I agree. He beat both Devon and Lamont easily and yet the zilches in here still underrate him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        I think if he sat down on his punches the same way he is tonight he can hurt Bradley bad.
        Bradley has no power at any weight.
        Pac is going to put a hurting on that kid something bad.
        He didn't sit down on his punches against Bradley because whenever he stopped Bradley popped him. And Bradley has power, you're fooling yourself to say otherwise. Every time I see this posted here, I'll ask the same question: Who was the last fighter Bradley fought that he didn't hurt or drop?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
          Took a breather.

10-0 All Alexander "THE GREAT".

I wish he would've gone for the KO, but he fought smart.
          I wish he would've finished him, I thought he kept him alive when Maidana clearly didn't want to be there.

Comment

• Maidana looks weak and slower at 47

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Man, that was the worst I've ever seen Maidana fight. He looked drunk from round 4 or 5 on. Alexander looked basically the same, but he won impressively.
              He's pretty **** to be honest.

Only good fight's I've really seen him in was Ortiz and Cayo.

Khan, Corley, Morales, Kotelnik, tonight, he just hasn't impressed me at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                I agree with this comment.

Bradley is just underrated and you would think with Peterson's performance against Khan and Devon's over Maidana, Tim would get more props as he made both his fights against Alexander and Peterson look easy.
                I said from day 1, Bradley will be a tough fight for Pacquiao. He's got a really good shot at beating Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fvck LamarSmith View Post
                  I agree with this comment.

Bradley is just underrated and you would think with Peterson's performance against Khan and Devon's over Maidana, Tim would get more props as he made both his fights against Alexander and Peterson look easy.
                  I'm telling people, come fight night, Pac is gonna be shocked at how good Bradley is

Comment

• Good, no more Maidana hype

Dont see Alexander doing much at the weight though.

Comment

• Maidana is EXTREMELY...SLOW!

Alexander did not do anything impressive, he is still the same damn fighter, he desperately needs a new Trainer or something, he clinches because CUNNINGHAM TELLS HIM TO CLINCH!

Comment

Working...
                      X