Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** Marcos Maidan vs Devon Alexander + Broner vs Perez RBR and discussion thread****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn both Maidana and Perez got their asses whooped hard.

Perez got annihilated just like in my dream 0_0

Comment

• *Clown voice* Iiii knoowww wut im capablez of dooiiing max.. Fokking poosy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
        Bradley's hardest punch is his head. He can't crack an egg.

He's getting an undeserved shot at Pac when he never faced Khan.

Then he has the nerve to trash talk Khan because somebody else beat him.
        The hate in this reply is pathetic.

Bradley is clearly the top JWW and if these last couple of months haven't shown it, then I really don't know what else to tell you.

I use to think Khan could beat Bradley (and easy at that) but Bradley is clearly a cut above any JWW, including Khan, especially after he dominated Alexander, Peterson and others so easy.

Comment

• I'll admit, Devon's got skills... but MAN!!! His holding is P4P

Comment

• Alexander looked great tonight best in a long time, but really he is the same guy. Maidana just didn't match-up well at all and everything Alexander did turned up aces. Props to Alexander on a job well done in front of the hometown faithful.

Grappling isn't the prettiest way to fight but it can be damn effective if done properly against the right opposition, and Maidana appears to be that sort of opposition.

Comment

• Maidana is so ugly looking what an ugly looking mofo. Foking forehead.

Comment

• Devon Alexander fought great. All props to him.

He looks good at 147. He'll have to answer a lot of questions there that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  Maidana is EXTREMELY...SLOW!

Alexander did not do anything impressive, he is still the same damn fighter, he desperately needs a new Trainer or something, he clinches because CUNNINGHAM TELLS HIM TO CLINCH!
                  yeah...all that clinching was annoying as ****...

Comment

• Maidana looked slow, sluggish, and worse than he did in the past. Alexander did not impress me. He won the fight but his punches didnt look hard and he dropped his hands alot. Ill admit he did the right things and looked better than he has, but Im not dropping my jaw here. Against a faster opponent I think he will have problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      He didn't sit down on his punches against Bradley because whenever he stopped Bradley popped him. And Bradley has power, you're fooling yourself to say otherwise. Every time I see this posted here, I'll ask the same question: Who was the last fighter Bradley fought that he didn't hurt or drop?
                      LOL the only thing that hurt Alexander was a butt. He never looked wobbled or worried the whole fight except for the constant butts. Stop the revisionist history. Khan is a superior fighter in my eyes despite the loss because Bradley ran from him like a pussay. Peterson gets respect for winning a tough fight. Bradley doesn't get any respect because he turned chicken.

Comment

Working...
                      X