No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Povetkin, Huck are Ready To Wage War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
    I was gonna bet 25 bucks on Povetkin's ass and now you've effectively unsettled me.
    Still think Povetkin's gonna make it tomorrow.
    Ship Ahoy, matey!

Ride Captain Ride, on your mystery ship.

CapN Huck by SD!!!

Comment

b-hop should fight the winner of this bout.

Comment

Povetkin by KO in 4th round

Povetkin will expose Huck as a fluke and as a very clumsy boxer. With Povetkin's power and skills he will thump huck back to the crusierweight division in 4 rounds. I can't wait till saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          German Marco Huck (L) and Russian Alexander Povetkin pose during the official weigh-in for their WBA Heavyweight World Championship fight in Stuttgart, southwestern Germany, on Saturday night. It will be the first heavyweight fight for Huck, who is currently the WBO's Cruiserweight World Champion. Povetkin is the WBA's "regular" champion at heavyweight. Huck weighed in at 95 kilograms [209.4-pounds], while Povetkin was 104-kilograms [229.2-pounds].

[Click Here To Read More]
          Chisora is gonna be ringside...he's expected to call out the winner!!

Comment

Disgrace!
            Povetkin is a ****!
            Povetkin has a tattoo of Slavic swastika. It is a symbol of the radical **** movement in Russia. I'm not able to insert links and pictures cos of forum restriction for newbies...
            But just search Web by words: "Северное братство", "сварогов квадрат" and you will see with your own eyes what this symbol is meaning.
            Povetkin is also dressed with necklace of viking axe. It is one of the hidden signes among Russian ****.

Marko kick his **** butt out of the ropes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Innerman View Post
              Disgrace!
              Povetkin is a ****!
              Povetkin has a tattoo of Slavic swastika. It is a symbol of the radical **** movement in Russia. I'm not able to insert links and pictures cos of forum restriction for newbies...
              But just search Web by words: "Северное братство", "сварогов квадрат" and you will see with your own eyes what this symbol is meaning.
              Povetkin is also dressed with necklace of viking axe. It is one of the hidden signes among Russian ****.

Is that relly true?? Any russians here who can explain??? What i know though, Povetkin is a supporter of *****. So it wouldnt shock me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                Is that relly true?? Any russians here who can explain??? What i know though, Povetkin is a supporter of *****. So it wouldnt shock me.
                His tattoo is also the symbol of this party, which is described as "far right, *******". It surprised me too, but I could imagine it is a Orthodox church symbol or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Innerman View Post
                  Disgrace!
                  Povetkin is a ****!

**** off ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                    His tattoo is also the symbol of this party, which is described as "far right, *******". It surprised me too, but I could imagine it is a Orthodox church symbol or something like that.
                    and this symbol

is used by the KKK

I guess Arturo Gatti was a KKK member

Chris Byrd too, bastards!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                      Chisora is gonna be ringside...he's expected to call out the winner!!
                      bizzump!!

Comment

Working...
                      X