No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Povetkin, Huck are Ready To Wage War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    Then Povetkin can go back to ducking the real champions after he wins.
    I am going to go with Huck here, Povetkin is really not that good and he is not even the bigger man he is just fatter than Huck.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I am going to go with Huck here, Povetkin is really not that good and he is not even the bigger man he is just fatter than Huck.
      Just unlike Huck he is a real boxer with an extensive amateur career, an Olympic gold medal and a flawless professional record.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
        I smell an upset and am staying with my man Captain Huck.

Somebody's gotta play Devil's advocate here!

Huck by SD.
        surprised to see you playing devils advocate, mr.lavey!haha

I am leaning toward Povetkin, and i don't want to follow the cliche and say Huck has a "punchers" chance but here I am. I'll say he has a better than average punchers chance. He will accomplish nothing with his jab or countering/drawing, but Huck can win if he closes in and rattles Sacha. I just don't see it. Then again I don't know what to expect from Povetkin, like maybe he tried to change his style and will make some kind of mistake because of that

Comment

Originally posted by Innerman View Post
          Disgrace!
          Povetkin is a Nazi!
          Povetkin has a tattoo of Slavic swastika. It is a symbol of the radical Nazi movement in Russia. I'm not able to insert links and pictures cos of forum restriction for newbies...
          But just search Web by words: "Северное братство", "сварогов квадрат" and you will see with your own eyes what this symbol is meaning.
          Povetkin is also dressed with necklace of viking axe. It is one of the hidden signes among Russian Nazi.

Marko kick his Nazi butt out of the ropes!!!
          Any rune or symbol you find in modernity will have dozens of meanings. they are old as ****, a precursor to the concept of an alphabet. I'm not trying to be overly relativistic, but you would probably have to actually ask him what the symbol means to him.

Comment

Working...
          X