Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Thats his normal weight and body type

He's not the one moving up
    Huck looks fine to me. Sculpted biceps, he looks strong. Of course he has a little more fat on the stomach, but not excessive.

Povetkin looks softer than when he trained with Atlas.

But looks won't tell the whole story -- though I am surprised that Huck appears to be a bit taller than Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      There is only one problem with Huck, he is not very good fighter.
      True. But he's got guts and he is determined. It wont be enough though. I see Povetkin put a solid beating on him.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        True. But he's got guts and he is determined. It wont be enough though. I see Povetkin put a solid beating on him.
        I smell an upset and am staying with my man Captain Huck.

Somebody's gotta play Devil's advocate here!

Huck by SD.
        Last edited by Anton LaVey; 02-24-2012, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Povetkin's head weighs at least 60kg, look at the size of it.

Povetkin late stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Then Povetkin can go back to ducking the real champions after he wins.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing Povetkin v Haye by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
                Povetkin looks flabby and soft in the middle.

He never looked better than that. Actually he looks good for his standarts.
                Huck will get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                  This fight is a Joke. Im sure the winner is already pre-determined.

I wonder if Saunderland will punish Povetkin for being a coward and not fighting Klitschko and making Daddy Saunderland 20m in lost revenue.

This seems like a really strange fight between Huck vs Povetkin, something smells really fishy. Wouldnt be surprised to see a glorified sparring match with the winner pre-decided on scorecards
                  What the hell are you smoking??? Actually i think in a close fight Huck might get the nod for sure but it will be a real fight.
                  Huck will get KOED, there is nothing more to say about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                    What the hell are you smoking??? Actually i think in a close fight Huck might get the nod for sure but it will be a real fight.
                    Huck will get KOED, there is nothing more to say about it.
                    Huck is gonna flurry Povetkin to death and get a SD win.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      This fight is a Joke. Im sure the winner is already pre-determined.

I wonder if Saunderland will punish Povetkin for being a coward and not fighting Klitschko and making Daddy Saunderland 20m in lost revenue.

This seems like a really strange fight between Huck vs Povetkin, something smells really fishy. Wouldnt be surprised to see a glorified sparring match with the winner pre-decided on scorecards
                      Originally posted by Anton LaVey View Post
                      Captain Hook is gonna throw flabby Sascha overboard. Make him walk the plank!
                      I was gonna bet 25 bucks on Povetkin's ass and now you've effectively unsettled me.
                      Still think Povetkin's gonna make it tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X