Is Vitali Klitschko a hypocrite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Pity Vitali couldn't do it himself....
    Do what? Hit him outside the ring? OK and? I wouldn't mess up a 15 million dollar payday either. I guess that being the dunce that you are you would so I won't ask your opinion.

Comment

Either Helenuis and Vitali are full of ****, or Chisora actually tears tendons with his punches.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
        Vitali couldn't even hurt Dereck in a boxing ring.

Chisora would destroy Vitali in a street fight.
        Vitali was a world kickboxing champion. That is one of the most ignorant things you've ever said on here and that's saying a lot.

Oh and Vitali couldn't set up any of his shots with his left, which he is known for relying on heavily. He did hurt Chisora by the way even if not enough to stop him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
          Vitali was a world kickboxing champion. That is one of the most ignorant things you've ever said on here and that's saying a lot.

Oh and Vitali couldn't set up any of his shots with his left, which he is known for relying on heavily. He did hurt Chisora by the way even if not enough to stop him.
          What round did this happen in?

Comment

Just like Helenuis huh?
            Helenius is no Klitschko. Next.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              @ the excuses!

He certainly exceeded YOUR expectations as you claimed Vitali would destroy him.
              I have 100% confidence that Vitali would have stopped him had he been able to use the left hook and jab effectively.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Say the same about David's toe did you? because they amount to the same thing - an excuse.
                Uh huh. Vitali won. Haye lost. What's the point?

Would you say a torn ligament in an arm or a broken toe would cause more of a hinderance in boxing?

Comment

Vitali couldn't even hurt Dereck in a boxing ring.

Chisora would destroy Vitali in a street fight.
                  You do know Vitali is THE ONLY kickboxing champion that went & got himself a heavyweight championship as well... right? Keep on wishfully thinking that Vitali is soft because he didn't respond in a vengeful manner to someone who was so deftly afraid.. that he had to resort to smacking him to convince himself that he belonged.... Dereck will get ktfo in the rematch... but thanks for thinking that Vitali is such a godly knockout machine that he's supposed to ko EVERY fighter he faces & that he's NOT allowed one off day where he loses MORE THAN ONE RD in a bout but NEVER losing more than three.... How's my grammar... now.. moron with Chisora cowardly advertisements on his avatar.

Comment

What round did this happen in?
                    I would have to rewatch the fight again. I noticed he hurt him a few times. I only watched it live. Have it recorded and can tell you after rewatching it.

Comment

Uh huh. Vitali won. Haye lost. What's the point?

Would you say a torn ligament in an arm or a broken toe would cause more of a hinderance in boxing?
                      I'd say both are excuses.

I would have to rewatch the fight again. I noticed he hurt him a few times. I only watched it live. Have it recorded and can tell you after rewatching it.
                      Chisora walked through 12 rounds of Vitali's best shots undeterred and unhurt. He wasn't even hurt by Haye's bare knuckle/bottle combos.

Comment

Working...
                      X