No announcement yet.

Is Vitali Klitschko a hypocrite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    He's no hypocrite, he was just happy to see somebody put hands on a guy who slapped him in the face outside of the ring. I would have shook Haye's hand too.

Haye caved that fools chin in, LOFL!!!!!
    Pity Vitali couldn't do it himself....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Pity Vitali couldn't do it himself....
      Vitali couldn't even hurt Dereck in a boxing ring.

Chisora would destroy Vitali in a street fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
        Your boy is a coward that acts like a bully to cover his cowardice.. whenever he feels an impending threat he combats it by doing something to make it look as if he's not afraid... deep down all of Chisora's acts this weekend might seem courageous to the average week minded individual viewing it.... but anyone who really knows.. his actions stem from the fact he's afraid of his own shadow & needs to seek immediate treatment for his mental blocks.... when he had no more ammunition to combat Haye verbally... he gave up.. just like when he slapped Vitali & anyone who knows why he REALLY did it is because he did NOT want to LOOK INTO VITALI'S EYES & SHOW VITALI THAT HE'S AFRAID... he had to intentionally wear that mask as he didn't want no part of the staredown... Derek goes to the school of let me fight my fears by showing aggression.... it's all cowardice in the end.
        From the beginning I thought Chisora had no fear whatsoever, but you may have a point here...

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
          Vitali couldn't even hurt Dereck in a boxing ring.

Chisora would destroy Vitali in a street fight.

Comment

Did Chisora look afraid of Vitali in the ring? Bollox did he! He had Vitali backing up and praying for the final bell.

If anybody looked scared it was Vitali. I have not seen him look that scared since Corrie Sanders clocked him one.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Bro, it took us 3 videos a day or two later to see what actually happened and that is with various camera angles up close to the incident. I'm not sure what you think Vitali was supposed to see from where he was standing, imo he was just amused by the whole incident but you're free to read whatever you want into it.

The real question is why VK couldn't put the beatdown on Chisora inside the ring. The considerably smaller man walked through his punches and had him backing up all night, winning the final round amongst others.
              Well there was an injury involved. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                lol, it was his post-fight press conference.

You are just upset that Chisora disrespected both Klitschko brothers and then exceeded expectations in the ring tenfold.

It is amusing that a Klitschko fan would look to David Haye of all people for solace.
                He didn't exceed anything. He managed to win 2 rounds against the 40 year old Klitschko that was injured for 75% of the fight.

Big whoopie.

Comment

Just like Helenuis huh?

Comment

He didn't exceed anything. He managed to win 2 rounds against the 40 year old Klitschko that was injured for 75% of the fight.

Big whoopie.
                    @ the excuses!

He certainly exceeded YOUR expectations as you claimed Vitali would destroy him.

Comment

Say the same about David's toe did you? because they amount to the same thing - an excuse.

Comment

Working...
                      X