Is Vitali Klitschko a hypocrite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    I'd say both are excuses.

Chisora walked through 12 rounds of Vitali's best shots undeterred and unhurt. He wasn't even hurt by Haye's bare knuckle/bottle combos.
    That's delusion talking bud.

I understand you thinking it's an excuse but an excuse while winning is a little more believeable than one defending not showing up at all.

If those were Vitali's best shots he should retire because he's lost it. It's obvious he didn't fight like himself early on. He usually has more snap on his shots and always leads with the left and follows up with the right which then has way more effect.

Haye creamed Chisora and dropped him off his feet. How do you take that for not hurting him?
    Last edited by Mr. Invincible; 02-23-2012, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
      From the beginning I thought Chisora had no fear whatsoever, but you may have a point here...
      Look... i'm not just saying it because Vitali's my boy... Go take a gander at the previous staredown two days earlier at the last press conference before the fight. Only 10-15 seconds in & Chisora pulls out of the staredown... making a crack that Vitali blinked first in a jokingly manner. That was derek's way of hiding the fact he was intimidated by making a wise crack so he didn't feel like another Vitali staredown casualty.

Fast forward to the weigh-in. THERE was no way in hell Chisora was going to have the staredown where Vitali can search his soul looking for cracks.. He immediately had his bandanna mask on & got in Vitali's face.. even a clash of heads that Chisora initiated by getting too close for comfort.. he cowardly smacked him so he wouldn't have to go through with the traditional staredown.. it was premeditated & thought over in between staredowns.

He did NOT like the feeling he had in the prior staredown & vowed to himself that he would fight back his fear by doing something to negate that was supposedly masculine & even gutsy by some... it was a win.. win.. just like when he spit at Wlad at the MOST OPPORTUNE time that he could..

hE FIGURED he'd make a it a trifecta with Haye..... but only thing is HAYE had already witnessed Chisora's behavior with both bros... had time to think about what he was going to do & therefore didn't put himself in a position where derek was going to strike first....... the strike first part.. was Chisora getting off the podium & coming to Haye in a threateningly fashion. Haye had time to self defend & knew what was happening.... the bros didn't & were put in awkward situations in which to respond less than 24 hrs & 2.4 minutes respectively before the bout was to have commenced.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        Haye creamed Chisora and dropped him off his feet. How do you take that for not hurting him?
        lol, Haye hit Chisora like 4/5 times unanswered bare-knuckle then elbow dropped him while pulling him down. Chisora wasn't hurt at all. You'd expect a fighter to be pretty busted up in those circumstances especially after having just gone 12 rounds with Vitali Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
          Look... i'm not just saying it because Vitali's my boy... Go take a gander at the previous staredown two days earlier at the last press conference before the fight. Only 10-15 seconds in & Chisora pulls out of the staredown... making a crack that Vitali blinked first in a jokingly manner. That was derek's way of hiding the fact he was intimidated by making a wise crack so he didn't feel like another Vitali staredown casualty.
          Bro, Chisora stared both brothers down after the fight and requested rematches, he's not scared of them at all, I thought the fight itself would have shown you that, it wasn't DC backing up.

Comment

Can't believe that thread made 7 pages lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OG Chisora View Post
              Just like Helenuis huh?
              Unlike HELENIOUS Vitali won 10 rds... NOT LOST 10 rds.... so Vitali has nothing to apologize for.. Vitali is the ONLY heavyweight champion in history to apologize to his fans when he doesn';t get a knockout while losing no more than 2 rds.. Heleneious lost more rds against Chisora than Vitali has lost in his entire career. Vitali doesn't have to apologize to anyon e. Think about how dominanting a fighter has to be... that at age of almost 41.. he loses 2 rds (still the only fighter in boxing history never to have lost 3 in any one bout)... he has to apologize that he didn't allow to Chisora to outland him EVEN in the rds he was gassing in.... another England chap knows all about that.. 18 rds vs Lewis & Chisora & NOT ONE PHOCKING RD ... they landed more punches than him... take that to the QUEEN & LET HER SMOKE IT... you brittards.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Say the same about David's toe did you? because they amount to the same thing - an excuse.
                NOT the same thing when you're using an excuse while WINNING handily... you wish it was the same thing. Vitali uses injury excuses when they are legit & when they have hindered & downgraded his dominance to the point of merely being stellar... ALL or most all INJURY EXCUSES IN professiional boxing have had to do with the loser LOSING & EXPLAINING AWAY THAT LOSS...

VITALI'S 3 INJURY RELATED EXCUSES WERE when he was still winning those bouts on all judges scorecards 22-5... which translates to unanimous decision in boxing terms.. not unanimous loss.. ONLY THE TRULY MOST DOMINANT SPORTSMEN ARE ONLY FELLED BY INJURY... THEY BLAME THERE POOR PERFORMANCE ON INJURIES BECAUSE IT'S CLEARLY VISIBLE & THERE POOR PERFORMAMNCES ARE SOMEONE ELSES OUTSTANDING ONES...... end of thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                  Can't believe that thread made 7 pages lol.
                  Well it has got jimmy in it....its a shame he doesn't get paid by the word.

Or by the number of people that don't read his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                    NOT the same thing when you're using an excuse while WINNING handily... you wish it was the same thing. Vitali uses injury excuses when they are legit & when they have hindered & downgraded his dominance to the point of merely being stellar... ALL or most all INJURY EXCUSES IN professiional boxing have had to do with the loser LOSING & EXPLAINING AWAY THAT LOSS...

VITALI'S 3 INJURY RELATED EXCUSES WERE when he was still winning those bouts on all judges scorecards 22-5... which translates to unanimous decision in boxing terms.. not unanimous loss.. ONLY THE TRULY MOST DOMINANT SPORTSMEN ARE ONLY FELLED BY INJURY... THEY BLAME THERE POOR PERFORMANCE ON INJURIES BECAUSE IT'S CLEARLY VISIBLE & THERE POOR PERFORMAMNCES ARE SOMEONE ELSES OUTSTANDING ONES...... end of thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Klitschko Land

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                      Do what? Hit him outside the ring? OK and? I wouldn't mess up a 15 million dollar payday either. I guess that being the dunce that you are you would so I won't ask your opinion.
                      This is the difference between Vitali & fugazy wannabee thugs.. Vitali is secure in his masculinity that he can stop a bout he's handily winning against a creampuff of a puncher.. just so he can do the wise thing & tend to his shoulder.. HE CAN GET SMACKED 24 hrs before gametime & exert restraint just so the bout goes through without any hinges.. something that the smacker was trying to get out of by doing the smacking.

Comment

Working...
                      X