No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali: Chisora is Sick in The Head, It's Been a Nightmare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    Chisora is a nut case...but I like that...the slap and the brawl was not THAT bad imo....but the spittin in dude's faces is too much.....Vit can fight him again...it was a good fight...Vit was injured and Chisora now has a idea what its like to be in with the monster....maybe he can adjust and make it happen this time...who knows?!?....I wouldn't mind seeing Chisora in with either bro...at least he's gonna bring the fight to the champs and TRY to WIN...the HW division needs somebody to push the champs...I doubt this dude with less than 20 pro fights is the dude to BEAT the champs but hey, let him prove his doubters wrong....make the fight happen....I just wanna see the dude Chisora fight again...anybody!!
    agreed completely

Comment

People shouldn't get upset with Chiselhead.He's just a product of that African country he comes from.He probably witnessed and learned the slapping from his family.People in his country let kids have rabid swamp rats as pets and such.Spitting in the face is a sign of affection in his family.He just wants to fit in with the other heavyweights and is trying the only way he know how.Just be glad the rump rub he gave Wlad didn't make the news.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
        It must be devastating for Quitali to see David Haye accomplish in 2 seconds what he was unable to accomplish in 36 minutes...not to mention seeing how a real man handles idiots like Chumpsora. The Bitschko's showed their estrogen by allowing Chumpsora to slap them around and spit in their faces while standing there like battered women. Haye is The Champion.
        it must suck having your type of mentality because you will always gonna be a loser in life.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          An even older Vitali vs a more experienced and prepared Chisora? Seems pretty high risk/low reward for (what will be) a 41 year old guy with one or two more decent fights left in him.
          He apparently injured himself. Chisora isn't good enough to beat him - 41 or not.

Comment

my thoughts

Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
            Lame. Being "gangster" or a "thug" isn't an accomplishment, it's moronic.
            Glaaaussssed er mich! Glaaaussssed er mich! Im nicht mit this! glaaaussssed er mich! David Haye mag den geschmack von seinen eigenen fakalien

Comment

just win then

Im not a big Klitch fan but i respect the fact that they r gentlemen in and out of the ring. my son boxes and i would he look up to the brothers than Chisora, Haye, or Mayweather. and no im not racist. as far as them being boring, if these heavy weights dont like what their doing then beat them, knock them out, win... its simple jsut win. if you cant find a way to win then shut up. its like a football team *****ing about another team running up the score - THEN STOP THEM..

Comment

I like chisora. Too many fighters wanna play buddy buddy and have sparring sessions for 12 rounds and then rip the public off. Its the nature of the game to have a few beasts in the game instead of all these primadonnas worried about how much they are going to get. Chisora is good for boxing as long as it doesnt get too out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  here we go again with the klitschkos..

can someone please explain to me how these guys are such "great guys" and "great representatives for the sport"?

i dont think theres a fighter in the world who says worse things about their oponents than the k bros. other fighters talk boxing related things or do things simply to hype the fight. the k bros on the other hand will attack ppl on a personal level and even when there aint no fight to hype. its disgusting and way over the line.

they always looking down on ppl, and i dont just mean fighters i mean everyone. they have the most stuck up arrogant behaviour i ever seen, masked in fake humbleness. its so see through its ridiculous. yet ppl go on about these rolemodels.. please..

heres vitali at it again, judging ppl for no reason at all. aint got nothing to do with boxing, aint even no fight made. everyone knows chisora acted a fool, but to say hes mentally ill is going too far. your not a doctor in psychology vitali so stfu.
                  Chisora deserves to be insulted by Vitali, him and Wladimir are among the classiest most respectful guys in any Sport

Comment

Vitali needs to get real, He didn't even hurt Chisora once in that fight and he's saying he'll knock him out? Chisora will have even more experience coming into fight, and next time he may even come in with a physique of a professional athlete. Vitali is getting old, I think the result may favour Chisora next time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                      Vitali must be just as sick in the head as Chisora

he's asking to rematch a man he just dominated and who he qualifies as sick in the head

being around Chisora was a nightmare, but hey, let me do it again!

nonsensical behaviour on Vitali's end
                      Just shows you how disappointed Vitali is when he doesn't stop his opponent. Here's a guy who smacked him at the weighin.. spit on his bro's face & brawled at his post fight conference & Vk beat him handily with the non use of his most vaunted setup tool... the jab & that's not good enough for Vitali. The fact that he wants to get CHISORA in the ring again should so his immense pride..

Lewis who didn't even really beat Vitali legitimately wanted in no way to set the record straight after the whole BOXING world was telling him he didn't really win. Vitali gets beef for not wanting a piece of Byrd again & even quitting against him when Lewis & the Chisora bouts were easier to quit in considering how tough his opponents were.. he didn't deem Byrd as a threat so therefore never had the same sense of urgency to finish the fight with him or come back for sloppy seconds in a revenge bout.

Vitali was winning handily all these bouts in question & lost a total of 5 rds vs Byrd .. Lewis & Chisora & had no obligation to seek a rfematch with ANY of them but the fact he's upset that he didn't stop Lewis & Chisora when he should've irks him... Byrd did NOT irk him because he didn't feel THREATENED by him.. Just showing everyone what a warrior he really is. am i disappointed he didn't knock Chisora into the press area after the smack? Hell yeah..aM i disappointed he didn't make Chisura taste canvas head first? Hell yeah.. Am i disappointed he just stood there while Wlad was being pummeled with spit like a water bucket? Hell yeah...

Am i disappointed Vitali shook Chisora's hand post fight as if there was something to respect? Hell yeah.. An i disappointed Wlad & Vitali didn't kill both Haye & Chisora simultaneously at the postfight press conference when they had a chance to after both disrespected the family name brand many times over? Hell phocking yeah.

I think Vitali & Wlad are taken aback by such behavior outside of the ring & literally can't combat it for fear of there reputations taking a hit.. Chisora & HAYE have NOTHING to lose while Vitali & Wlad are role models to millions. Wlad should've cold coked him after the spit but what person would start a riot in the ring surely if Wlad would let a right hand missile go & potential cost the Klitschko's millions of dollars. Chisora knew Wlad wouldn't respond at that precise monent & took a cowardly cheap shot (he's not that dom of an assccc)
                      Last edited by jimmy1569; 02-22-2012, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X