No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali: Chisora is Sick in The Head, It's Been a Nightmare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PDubs View Post
    The Klitschko's Manager is a *****, first Vitali wants to knock David Haye out and the fight never gets made and now Vitali wants to knock out Chisora again but that fight will never be made due to Bernd what a shame, Vitali is living through his manager's official statements.
    I mean fight Chisora again AND knock him out excuse me.

Comment

An even older Vitali vs a more experienced and prepared Chisora? Seems pretty high risk/low reward for (what will be) a 41 year old guy with one or two more decent fights left in him.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
        Vitali was getting backed up throughout he was even being bullied by Chisora for parts of the fight.

Chisora a guy with only 18 pro fights and hardly any amateur experience I think if Chisora has a couple more fights and then gets Vitali again, Vitali may very well be the one getting punished!
        Nothing new here, Vitali is a skilled boxer and he was injured. NEXT.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          An even older Vitali vs a more experienced and prepared Chisora? Seems pretty high risk/low reward for (what will be) a 41 year old guy with one or two more decent fights left in him.
          Not risky at all. Vitali just beat him mostly one handed and didn't have that much trouble. Any version of Vitali dominates Chisora.

Comment

Vitali was getting backed up throughout he was even being bullied by Chisora for parts of the fight.
            It's called boxing. Not every fighter has to come forward for every second of every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JED46 View Post
              It's called boxing. Not every fighter has to come forward for every second of every fight.
              No one said he did but the fact is he looked like he was getting BULLIED by someone with a rookies amount of experience someone with only 17 pro fights before getting in the ring with Vitali hardly any amateur background a huge underdog and a guy who was 1-2 in his previous last 3 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                Not risky at all. Vitali just beat him mostly one handed and didn't have that much trouble. Any version of Vitali dominates Chisora.
                He did have trouble though how can anyone deny that? If Chisora didnt lack power and a slightly better work rate he could have well stopped Vitali who looked incredibly uncomfortable at times.

Comment

It must be devastating for Quitali to see David Haye accomplish in 2 seconds what he was unable to accomplish in 36 minutes...not to mention seeing how a real man handles idiots like Chumpsora. The Bitschko's showed their estrogen by allowing Chumpsora to slap them around and spit in their faces while standing there like battered women. Haye is The Champion.

Comment

Chisora is a nut case...but I like that...the slap and the brawl was not THAT bad imo....but the spittin in dude's faces is too much.....Vit can fight him again...it was a good fight...Vit was injured and Chisora now has a idea what its like to be in with the monster....maybe he can adjust and make it happen this time...who knows?!?....I wouldn't mind seeing Chisora in with either bro...at least he's gonna bring the fight to the champs and TRY to WIN...the HW division needs somebody to push the champs...I doubt this dude with less than 20 pro fights is the dude to BEAT the champs but hey, let him prove his doubters wrong....make the fight happen....I just wanna see the dude Chisora fight again...anybody!!

Comment

No one said he did but the fact is he looked like he was getting BULLIED by someone with a rookies amount of experience someone with only 17 pro fights before getting in the ring with Vitali hardly any amateur background a huge underdog and a guy who was 1-2 in his previous last 3 fights.
                      He didn't look like he was getting bullied to me--it looked like he was winning the fight handily. You have to judge a fight by the damage being inflicted on the fighters, not how they inflicted it. Chisora took way more damage. That he was going forward when he suffered the damage while Klitschko was backing away means nothing. For you to get credit for going forward, it has to be "effective aggressiveness." Getting pounding to get inside and then delivering less punishment than you took is not effective aggressiveness. Chisora's prospects would likely be better if he had greater power. He does not seem to have true knockout power and that limits him against a guy like Klitschko who is so hard to get and stay inside on.

Comment

Working...
                      X