No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali: Chisora is Sick in The Head, It's Been a Nightmare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
    It must be devastating for Quitali to see David Haye accomplish in 2 seconds what he was unable to accomplish in 36 minutes...not to mention seeing how a real man handles idiots like Chumpsora. The Bitschko's showed their estrogen by allowing Chumpsora to slap them around and spit in their faces while standing there like battered women. Haye is The Champion.
    Haye is the Champion of what exactly? The cruiserweight division? He has ye to fight let alone beat a top flight heavyweight. He had his chance against Wladimir and ran and flopped away. At least Chisora had the balls to make it a fight against Vitale and was willing to go out on his shield. Haye took the *****'s way out against Wladimir and then made a terrible excuse for his awful performance.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      I like Derick Chisorthug's gangster ways, he's a true thug. But he has to change his ways, he's a proffessional boxer. I like him selling himself by being a tough guy, I'm down with that, more boxers should do that. But he crossed the line withe shooting and burning threats. He should just do some good ol trash talking. I think he just doesn't know how to respond to some things so he reacts physically. When David Haye called him a loser and mentioned his loss to Fury, he flipped, he didn't know how to one-up Haye on that one with words so he went up to him to hit him instead.
      To kiss a man at a weigh in is worse than a slap.

But what was worse was spanking one of his ex's in public. Think he was pissed and picked her up and did that. Embarrassing for the girl for sure.

Comment

Vitali must be just as sick in the head as Chisora

he's asking to rematch a man he just dominated and who he qualifies as sick in the head

being around Chisora was a nightmare, but hey, let me do it again!

nonsensical behaviour on Vitali's end

Comment

here we go again with the klitschkos..

can someone please explain to me how these guys are such "great guys" and "great representatives for the sport"?

i dont think theres a fighter in the world who says worse things about their oponents than the k bros. other fighters talk boxing related things or do things simply to hype the fight. the k bros on the other hand will attack ppl on a personal level and even when there aint no fight to hype. its disgusting and way over the line.

they always looking down on ppl, and i dont just mean fighters i mean everyone. they have the most stuck up arrogant behaviour i ever seen, masked in fake humbleness. its so see through its ridiculous. yet ppl go on about these rolemodels.. please..

heres vitali at it again, judging ppl for no reason at all. aint got nothing to do with boxing, aint even no fight made. everyone knows chisora acted a fool, but to say hes mentally ill is going too far. your not a doctor in psychology vitali so stfu.

Comment

Chisoras trainer don charles put up a more spirited effort against haye. At least he stayed on his feet , chisora got owned haye even hit him with some mma style elbows. I liked this fight more than i liked the real fight. Haye should be allowed to use a camera tri pod against vitali i mean its practically an extension of his arm these days.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
              It must be devastating for Quitali to see David Haye accomplish in 2 seconds what he was unable to accomplish in 36 minutes...not to mention seeing how a real man handles idiots like Chumpsora. The Bitschko's showed their estrogen by allowing Chumpsora to slap them around and spit in their faces while standing there like battered women. Haye is The Champion.
              Wow, what a class statement considering Chisora is a woman beater. But, what else can be expected from someone who thinks that what Haye had done was how real men handle situations? And I believe it to be pathetically sad that this fiasco has been Haye's defining moment as a heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

can someone please explain to me how these guys are such "great guys" and "great representatives for the sport"?

i dont think theres a fighter in the world who says worse things about their oponents than the k bros. other fighters talk boxing related things or do things simply to hype the fight. the k bros on the other hand will attack ppl on a personal level and even when there aint no fight to hype. its disgusting and way over the line.

they always looking down on ppl, and i dont just mean fighters i mean everyone. they have the most stuck up arrogant behaviour i ever seen, masked in fake humbleness. its so see through its ridiculous. yet ppl go on about these rolemodels.. please..

heres vitali at it again, judging ppl for no reason at all. aint got nothing to do with boxing, aint even no fight made. everyone knows chisora acted a fool, but to say hes mentally ill is going too far. your not a doctor in psychology vitali so stfu.
                any examples from the past?

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post

Lol judging people? If you're an AHOLE or act like one, then you deserved to be judged.

Comment

hahah "for him the same as i said about chisora"

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      Vitali Klitschko has opened the door for a rematch with Dereck Chisora by claiming the Briton "still needs real punishment from me".

[Click Here To Read More]
                      Vitali wants NOTHING to do with Chisora. No chance will he give him a rematch..

Comment

Working...
                      X