Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Vitali Klitschko be voted into the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    He will get in though. Guaranteed.

I consider him borderline myself, probably wouldn't vote for him considering there would likely be a lot more deserving on the Ballot and that's even outside of the 1 or 2 clear locks that are there most years.
    Skip Bayless is a moron, but I like his criteria for any Hall of Fame: If you have to think about it, the athlete in question probably shouldn't get in.

So unless there's a limit to the inductees, only vote in the no brainers.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Skip Bayless is a moron, but I like his criteria for any Hall of Fame: If you have to think about it, the athlete in question probably shouldn't get in.

So unless there's a limit to the inductees, only vote in the no brainers.
      I love how your signature video depicts how bad Ali regularly cheated in his fights. He literally held onto the ropes for a solid 5 seconds or so while avoiding punches. LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        I love how your signature video depicts how bad Ali regularly cheated in his fights. He literally held onto the ropes for a solid 5 seconds or so while avoiding punches. LOL!
        I wouldn't consider that cheating; he was clowning at worst

Comment

• Of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I wouldn't consider that cheating; he was clowning at worst
            Maybe so but in boxing grabbing the ropes is illegal, surely you know that.

Comment

Not as bad as holding onto the guy trying to punch you, like he's your lover, at all times. At least Ali is actually fighting.

Comment

Not as bad as holding onto the guy trying to punch you, like he's your lover, at all times. At least Ali is actually fighting.
                Lol, coming from the guy with Ali (possibly the worst holder of all time) on his signature.

BTW, Vitali is known for throwing leather and making a fight.

You must be thinking of Wladimir Klitschko.

P.S. Please explain how that is Ali fighting? He never throws a punch.

Comment

Lol, coming from the guy with Ali (possibly the worst holder of all time) on his signature.

BTW, Vitali is known for throwing leather and making a fight.

You must be thinking of Wladimir Klitschko.

P.S. Please explain how that is Ali fighting? He never throws a punch.
                  Yeah, not bothering.

Comment

Yeah, not bothering.
                    So Ali wasn't known for holding his opponents?

When legends like Ali held, it was an art but when Wladimir does it, it's boring, not skillful, etc, etc...

Comment

• Yes Vitali deserves to be in the HOF.

Comment

Working...
                      X