Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Vitali Klitschko be voted into the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    Actually it doesn't end there. All that means is that Wladimir didn't retire for 4 years. It means nothing when it comes to who's actually the better fighter. We know Wlad has a better resume, as he should fighting 4 extra years while Vitali sat out so why sit here and discuss that? If not for Vitali retiring, Wlad would have never became the Ring champ and Vitali would have the stronger resume as well.

My point is that Vitali is HOF, easily, and is a better fighter than Wladimir.
    So Vitali should go in based on what he hypothetically would have done according to you

Comment

• Vitali deserves to be in the hall of fame.

Compared to other Heavyweight all time greats though, his resume is pretty weak.

I understand it's not his fault as he doesn't control who is around his division but it will hurt his legacy once he calls it a career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        Here are the morons who currently think Vitali isn't HOF worthy. Lol. Pitiful.

-D33Pwaters-, -Lowkey-, Big Dunn, Bombs, CHOWWOKKA, grape drink, I'm so sorry, IMDAZED, Jedi Vader, Joe2608, komodo, MANIAC310, Marchegiano, The Weebler II

Here's a thought: Don't let personal feeling get in the way of better judgement when it comes to boxing.
        I dont think you deserve to go to the hall of fame by being an average fighter beating up tons of below average contenders while losing your two toughest fights, one by quitting.

Perhaps one shouldn't assess HOF worthiness using taste of ejaculatory fluid as the primary measure.

Comment

• Three time Heavyweight Champion of the World. Two time European Champ.
          11 World title defences, including 8 on the spin since coming back from 4 years away. His only two defeats were results of injuries. Currently 44-2 with 40 KO's...did this question really need asking?

Comment

• If Barry Mcguigan can get in Vitali should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              I dont think you deserve to go to the hall of fame by being an average fighter beating up tons of below average contenders while losing your two toughest fights, one by quitting.

Perhaps one shouldn't assess HOF worthiness using taste of ejaculatory fluid as the primary measure.
              Perhaps you should learn more about boxing before commenting if you think the Klitschko's are average.

Wlad has an olympic gold medal, 3 out of the 4 hw titles and the Ring title.

Vitali is 14-2 in title fights and only lost controversially.

Don't be ignorant because you don't like them.

Comment

• yes, and he will indeed go into the HoF. He's a great fighter, still kicking ass waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past his prime now to. I really enjoy his fights, wish nothing but the best for Vitali.

Comment

• Wow this thread is far more divisive than I thought. A couple of points.

1. Even if Wladmir is better than Vitali, that doesn't undermine what Vitali has achieved. There's no reason why he can't be a hofer just because his brother's better.

2. If you really want to argue who's the better brother or I'll say is that Wladimir has 3 clean ko losses while both Vitali's losses are due to injury, and Wladamir himself has said that Vitali is better than him.

Comment

• Of course - they've dominated for almost a decade.

Comment

• Yes he should be in the Hall of Fame.

Comment

Working...
                      X