Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Vitali Klitschko be voted into the Hall of Fame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

You can't debate. All you do is get angry and butthurt and start calling people names.

Who the fuk cares if Vitali beat Sanders or Purrity? Wlad has a way better resume and has had a better career. Just cos you like Vitali better doesn't mean he's had a better career
    I know we never see eye to eye, but what you have said here makes perfect sense.

Resume, Titles held will always have more hold on where you rate rather than how you fight. And in total whether or not you will be in the hall of fame,

Like people said though I agree that he will be in the HOF, but to be fair the argument about Wladimir or Vitali ends here with what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      Yea, I'm getting pwnd but I am in favor of the poll which shares my opinion 80%. Wow. I see what you are about now.
      Its not so much the poll. I mean I'd probably vote yes as well just because there are less deserving people than Vitali already in. But as far as if you're examining his career on its own merit, I wouldnt call if a HOF career.

As for the rest of the thread, you've made yourself look like a total twat as per usual

Comment

His resume is very weak, fair enough he was dominant but it was in a very weak era. The biggest fight of his career was Lennox and he lost. Lennox is the only great fighter on that resume the rest are average at best imo.

However, it's clear to me that he could compete in other eras because you can just tell by his awkward style and size that he would be a handful for anyone but it depends on how you judge this. On resume he shouldn't go in to the HOF but in terms of how he fights and how he may compete in another era then yes he should.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          He was stopped by Lennox Lewis.

It doesn't matter how many times you clutch onto your ******ed logic, history will always remain that Vitali Klitschko was stopped by Lennox Lewis.

Fact.
          Look, you choose to miss my point altogether on purpose so stfu talking to me.

Comment

Gets pwned by logic and facts, gets butthurt, tells people to stop talking to him.

The 3 keys to debating brought to you by Miss. Imbecile

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              He lost by TKO twice. He quit and got stopped. Those are legitimate losses thicko.
              Like I said before:

You know the difference. You chose to ignore it, which is expected of you.

I'm done reading or replying to you. Just too damn ignorant.

Good bye.

Comment

Blatant idiot list:

Here are the morons who currently think Vitali isn't HOF worthy. Lol. Pitiful.

-D33Pwaters-, -Lowkey-, Big Dunn, Bombs, CHOWWOKKA, grape drink, I'm so sorry, IMDAZED, Jedi Vader, Joe2608, komodo, MANIAC310, Marchegiano, The Weebler II

Here's a thought: Don't let personal feeling get in the way of better judgement when it comes to boxing.

Comment

Here's a thought: Don't let personal feeling get in the way of better judgement when it comes to boxing.
                  How do you not see that that's EXACTLY what you do?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
                    I know we never see eye to eye, but what you have said here makes perfect sense.

Resume, Titles held will always have more hold on where you rate rather than how you fight. And in total whether or not you will be in the hall of fame,

Like people said though I agree that he will be in the HOF, but to be fair the argument about Wladimir or Vitali ends here with what you said.
                    Actually it doesn't end there. All that means is that Wladimir didn't retire for 4 years. It means nothing when it comes to who's actually the better fighter. We know Wlad has a better resume, as he should fighting 4 extra years while Vitali sat out so why sit here and discuss that? If not for Vitali retiring, Wlad would have never became the Ring champ and Vitali would have the stronger resume as well.

My point is that Vitali is HOF, easily, and is a better fighter than Wladimir.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X