Clear All

no matter who you blame or what side you choose, this could set up an

actual interesting fight...

at least for britain

but ****, i will watch it

Comment

I loath David Haye so much. He's a bigger fraud than Audley Harrison

Comment

David Haye fan now...hope he comes back!

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          I can't front. If someone steps in my face talking mess and then threatens to do something then I'm punching him right in his mouth early. I've done it numerous times in bars in Manhattan. Broke someone's nose like that talking to me greasy. I warned him to back off or I was going to kick his @ss. Told him and everything and he still was going on so I put my drink down and punched him in his nose and broke it. One hit and he got pushed out the door by the bouncer. Ha ha ha! I mean, Chisora should have toned it down a lil but he did bring excitement and controversy. I don't think either guy should be banned from boxing for it though.
          You felt you were justified, but legally you were the one in the wrong, if what you relate is true. You can't punch someone in self-defense just because you tell them to step off and they don't. You have to have an objective, reasonable fear that you are in danger, and no clear chance to avoid the confrontation. Not subjective, objective. I've been in well over 100 fights. The best approach to protect yourself legally is to keep distance, let the other guy throw, then retaliate. I don't know german law, but in he us, haye would not have a real self-defense claim, especially because he had an opportunity to simply leave (which he was told to do and refused).

Comment

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
            You felt you were justified, but legally you were the one in the wrong, if what you relate is true. You can't punch someone in self-defense just because you tell them to step off and they don't. You have to have an objective, reasonable fear that you are in danger, and no clear chance to avoid the confrontation. Not subjective, objective. I've been in well over 100 fights. The best approach to protect yourself legally is to keep distance, let the other guy throw, then retaliate. I don't know german law, but in he us, haye would not have a real self-defense claim, especially because he had an opportunity to simply leave (which he was told to do and refused).
            This photo leaves things to interpretation, since Chisora already touched Haye before he landed the punch on Chisora ... unfortunately law is not extremely specific and as I've said, this photo is open for different interpretations

Comment

Originally posted by hillbilly View Post
              I could have played the bigger man and just walked away but sometimes people have to get punched in their face. ESPECIALLY if you told them to step off and they're still saying F*** you to your face. That was years ago though when I was ripping and running. These days I'm away from the non sense. There is always someone trying to prove they're tough because of being intimidated. I remember I was in the mountains of Switzerland and this French Canadian guy said to me that he hates N!@@a's. At first I was going to whip him out but realized the guy was trying to pick a fight so I took the high road. We started talking and shook hands. Come to find out one of his friends told me that he was looking for a fight and wanted to test me. I didn't bite so he went and messed with some other white guy and got stomped out.

Comment

I wonder what you people would done if your toes were in David Haye's shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  I wonder what you people would done if your toes were in David Haye's shoes.
                  I notice how many people on here try to be all politically correct but sometimes when the adrenaline is pumping then it's on. The only one who truly held his head was Wladimir when Chisora spit the water in his face because Vitali was going after him after the slap. Fact of the matter is that Chisora was asking for a beat down. One thing about him though. Dude sure has one hell of a chin to get punched with a glass bottle and still look normal.

Comment

I notice how many people on here try to be all politically correct but sometimes when the adrenaline is pumping then it's on. The only one who truly held his head was Wladimir when Chisora spit the water in his face because Vitali was going after him after the slap. Fact of the matter is that Chisora was asking for a beat down. One thing about him though. Dude sure has one hell of a chin to get punched with a glass bottle and still look normal.
                    Props on Vit for taking the high road.
                    Maybe Haye was punching scared, I don't know.

Comment

Oh BTW grust, my first time to read your sig. I say spot on.

Comment

Working...
                      X