No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Explains Why He Struck Chisora, Clarifies Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Gaye trying to lay all the blame on Chisora is just typical of his whole pathetic, cowardly demeanour.
    Well, it was Chisora that threatened to slap Heye, then get up seconds later and take off his robe and walked to Haye. I'd hit his ass too. You're an idiot if you let someone like that under those circumstances just walk up to you. That's how you get clocked. I can't believe how blind some of you guys are just because of you bias. Yeah, Haye is a little prick, but he stayed at his distance and was smart to assume Chisora was going to hit him. Would you just stand there?

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
      Well, it was Chisora that threatened to slap Heye, then get up seconds later and take off his robe and walked to Haye. I'd hit his ass too. You're an idiot if you let someone like that under those circumstances just walk up to you. That's how you get clocked. I can't believe how blind some of you guys are just because of you bias. Yeah, Haye is a little prick, but he stayed at his distance and was smart to assume Chisora was going to hit him. Would you just stand there?
      I guess you either didnt read my post or were too stupid to comprehend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Gaye trying to lay all the blame on Chisora is just typical of his whole pathetic, cowardly demeanour.
        because it is all of Chisora's fault. Haye did first what Chisora was gonna eventually do anyway.

Chisora slapped Vitali unprovoked....he threatened to slap haye.... as he was walking to haye he removed his shirt... and when he went face to face with Haye, he shoved the microphone aggresively in Haye's face. All evidence that Chisora was gonna do something... all Haye did was defend himself.

Comment

haye did nothing but self defence,chisoras words and history condem him badly.

chisora said in the press that if he saw haye he would attack him!

chisora/fwank/boente all said chisora should fight haye

chisora mocks haye and struts up to him with his crew behind him,

he takes off his jacket and hands it over,why would that be other than to prepare to fight?,

he puts his fist up in haye's chin and the mic up to him as well,haye is on his own bar a small lighter weighted middle aged retired boxer booth.

haye has to act before he gets attacked,so he does,then he backs off,then don charles chases for haye and haye protects himself again,

then he does go to far with the tripod,but im not sure he even gets anyone but booth so can he be charged for that??

he then says he dont want to fight any one/any more at that moment stating he doesnt want to lose the chance of getting his license,

Haye leaves the building off free will,even after chisora says he will burn and shoot haye!

haye hears that and realises their all at the same hotel so avoids that hotel and maybe fears getting shot/burnt so disapears right back home!

chisoras history of criminality and attitude/disrespect to everyone all weekend was bound to get him in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
            Chisora is not a good boxer and is junk as a person also. I'll shoot you, hahahahahahaha. You woulnt shoot a coke can with a bb gun. Klitskow beat you with one arm. retire plz nitramzaid@hotmail.com
            can you guys believe this loser is actually a 40 year old man with a family?

incredible loser lmao

Comment

Great points, kswizzy99 and dvd. It is what it is, no matter who's side you're on.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                because it is all of Chisora's fault. Haye did first what Chisora was gonna eventually do anyway.

Chisora slapped Vitali unprovoked....he threatened to slap haye.... as he was walking to haye he removed his shirt... and when he went face to face with Haye, he shoved the microphone aggresively in Haye's face. All evidence that Chisora was gonna do something... all Haye did was defend himself.
                Did Chisora force Gaye to start using bottles and tripods? Don't be fuking stupid.

If Gaye wants to be so high and mighty, he should've just walked away or left the room when he was told to.

Comment

Originally posted by pit View Post
                  Are you serious !!?? Dereck cause this whole mes. One he should not have left the podium, two he had already threaten to beat haye on the spot, if ever the two met and his actions this past weekend proved that he may carry through with his threat..

Sorry Dereck gets no pass here, if you threaten to beat me once you saw me, and then you and your crew come toward me in a menacing way, well guess what , the min you come with-in 2 feet of me, you're getting rolled on Period, with no question asked, with gun, stick, knife , bottle or bat.
                  I can't front. If someone steps in my face talking mess and then threatens to do something then I'm punching him right in his mouth early. I've done it numerous times in bars in Manhattan. Broke someone's nose like that talking to me greasy. I warned him to back off or I was going to kick his @ss. Told him and everything and he still was going on so I put my drink down and punched him in his nose and broke it. One hit and he got pushed out the door by the bouncer. Ha ha ha! I mean, Chisora should have toned it down a lil but he did bring excitement and controversy. I don't think either guy should be banned from boxing for it though.
                  Last edited by GRUSTLER; 02-20-2012, 05:11 PM.

Comment

both should settle this dispute in the ring and act like men!!!

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
                      The law doesn't see that as self-defense. Chisora's previous weapon of choice was an open-hand slap and a mouthful of water. Here it's what? A crappy 1 ounce microphone? So in this instance, striking with a glass bottle near Chisora's throat wouldn't be self-defense. Actually if the German police chooses, they can arrest Haye and charge him. If Haye cut Chisora in the neck leaving a wound that threatened his life, Haye would be charged with murder.

If anything, Haye is lucky that his cowardice act only left his own trainer with a cut forehead.
                      I don't know where you are from but slapping a man, spitting water in another man's face and putting your fist/hand in another man's face calls for an ass whupping.The Klitscho's were just more patient than Haye. Props to them brothers for holding their heads but Chisora had an ass whupping coming homie.

Comment

Working...
                      X