No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Explains Why He Struck Chisora, Clarifies Incident

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
    Did Haye **** your sister or something ?
    No, my brother

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      No, my brother
      Really!? I thought that would've been Chisora, you know with his gay antics and all that....

My Bad!

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
        The difference between Chisora's statement and Haye's statment is that Chisora took responsibility for his own actions 100%. Haye's statement reeks of cowardice. He casts full blame on Chisora and claims self-defense. David Haye again FAILS to be a man!!
        Haye was doing everything in self defense.

Comment

This picture clearly shows Chisora's fist in Davids face, after he walked the length of the hall with his team. Everything after this photo is legally classed as self defence in my book.

plus looking at Delboys actions/history: slapping Vit, Spitting on Wlad, Biting a guy in a fight, getting 160 days community service for beating his wife, you expect Haye to hug him?

Haye was at the back of the hall he never said anything insulting to chisora other than 'hey you lost your last 3 fights' & 'you lost to tyson fury' Both true and not personal, just facts.

We all know Haye was there, trying too wraggle a way to fight Vit. So all this 'why was he there..' thats the answer. Its really simple when looked at.

Comment

Haye:
            Nah man, ya'll are taking this out of proportion. See, there was a smudge mark on his face right. I tried to wipe it off, but I slipped on a banana and fell forward.... then I forgot I had a bottle in my hand and I accidentally hit him.

Comment

I wasn't sure what Adam booth said about chisora's hand on haye chin but I see that pic now. Chisora physically started it.

Comment

Originally posted by bizley View Post

This picture clearly shows Chisora's fist in Davids face, after he walked the length of the hall with his team. Everything after this photo is legally classed as self defence in my book.
                The law doesn't see that as self-defense. Chisora's previous weapon of choice was an open-hand slap and a mouthful of water. Here it's what? A crappy 1 ounce microphone? So in this instance, striking with a glass bottle near Chisora's throat wouldn't be self-defense. Actually if the German police chooses, they can arrest Haye and charge him. If Haye cut Chisora in the neck leaving a wound that threatened his life, Haye would be charged with murder.

If anything, Haye is lucky that his cowardice act only left his own trainer with a cut forehead.

Comment

chisora is a retarted

Chisora is not a good boxer and is junk as a person also. I'll shoot you, hahahahahahaha. You woulnt shoot a coke can with a bb gun. Klitskow beat you with one arm. retire plz nitramzaid@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by adp023 View Post
                    The law doesn't see that as self-defense. Chisora's previous weapon of choice was an open-hand slap and a mouthful of water. Here it's what? A crappy 1 ounce microphone? So in this instance, striking with a glass bottle near Chisora's throat wouldn't be self-defense. Actually if the German police chooses, they can arrest Haye and charge him. If Haye cut Chisora in the neck leaving a wound that threatened his life, Haye would be charged with murder.

If anything, Haye is lucky that his cowardice act only left his own trainer with a cut forehead.
                    Anything can be used as a weapon, it doesn't matter if it was a bottle or a microphone, hell you could even grab your shoe and hit your opponent with it and it would still be a weapon.

The German police can actually charge BOTH of them, Haye for aggression and Chisora for altering public order, and also for making life threatening statements.

Comment

Are people ******ed?

Chisora allready siad he would slap haye twice.

He slaps vitali and spits in wlads face and you guys think he was just going to walk up to haye and not do nothing?

Haye beat him to the punch and I love it.

What do you do to a bully?... You sock him in the mouth.

Haye may be a instigator and talk trash but he never struck no one like Chisora did, he did what he had to do

Haye is a smart man.

Comment

Working...
                      X