Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think a suspension would do. They are brining so much attention to boxing. Suspend their license for a bit with the promise of a permanent ban for any other instances of ******ity.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
      I thought Vitali acted right by not punching Chisora at the weigh in. But with Wlad it was something different. i felt if someone spits a man in the face, he basically got the right to punch him in the mouth, or he HAS TO punch him in the mouth to defend his own dignity.
      I gained a lot of respect for Wladimir their. He was fuming, he knew it was sensible to not harm his career or his brother's fight.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        street fight is a street fight,anything goes.............

del boy likes to slap and bite people and you moan about haye picking up a tripod,come dirk and you dont like haye and nor do i but del boy was asking for this

there are no rules in a brawl
        it wasn't a street fight it was a press conference.
        it wasn't a brawl until david haye started one

Comment

street fight is a street fight,anything goes.............

del boy likes to slap and bite people and you moan about haye picking up a tripod,come dirk and you dont like haye and nor do i but del boy was asking for this

there are no rules in a brawl
          What does slapping and biting have to do with picking up weapons?

Comment

Chisora didnt do *****. he just asked him to repeat what he said about him. that has nothing to do with physical violence. and he wouldnt have done ***** if Haye would have been quiet.
            didnt chisora threaten to slap haye before he walked up to him and took off his jacket on the way???

he deserved a slap and got one

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              you know damn well what chisora was wanting to do.
              You never seen a dude get in another dude's face to get his respect without it turning into a fight? LOL Where are you guys from? If somebody gets up in my grill I don't flinch I stay real calm and if he tries to do something then I decimate him. You only punch first if you feel threatened.

Comment

LOL @ people saying Chisora ate those shots like nothing. I thought Chisora was a boxer and not a wrestler? Haye smashed his face in and Chiso had to go for desperate takedowns while going downwards. He simply got dropped. He looked dazed as hell when he was back up.

He deserved all of it and more. It's a taste of his own medicine and he can't seem to handle it? Tough guy assaults every boxer he faces even great guys like the Klitschkos but Haye wasn't having any of it. Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  Everybody does haha. Some may choose to ignore it though.
                  Of course everyone knows Derek's intentions.

I'm just saying, legally, he can't claim self defence there.

Me personally? I don't blame David Haye for hitting him. Del Boy is unpredictable I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled out a 12 inch blade and stabbed him.

Comment

i think the commission will ban both of them,they have had too much media attention already and everyone involved is saying its a disgrace

its gone too far already,the commission will have no choice but to ban them
                    Frank Warren already stated on Sky Sports that he doesn't think that he can get Chisora a fight any more, and that he believed that Chisora might be done... I'm just saying what was said, just like they said that David Haye has no chance of renewing his licence.

Comment

I thought Vitali acted right by not punching Chisora at the weigh in. But with Wlad it was something different. i felt if someone spits a man in the face, he basically got the right to punch him in the mouth, or he HAS TO punch him in the mouth to defend his own dignity.
                      i tend to agree but there are exceptions, this being one of them.
                      wlad was cool enough to know that it wasn't worth wrecking the fight (and presumably the financial side of things too) right before the first bell, and that his brother was about to spend anywhere up to 12 rounds smacking chisora in the face on his behalf.
                      and i won't hear anyone saying he was intimidated and that's why he didn't chin him- wlad was bare knuckled and had vitali just behind him. i don't care how big a pair chisora might have- an angry pair of klitschkos is not to be ****ed with.

Comment

Working...
                      X