Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Chisora slaps VK, Spits in Wlads face, goes 12 with Vitali, then runs up on David Haye.

Dude has balls the size of zeppelins, lmaoooo.

greeen sent hahah

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      What about if Chisora is ruled as a dangerous individual with a history of unarmed violence?
      Could be taken into account.

Still, considering Haye was the one who started the physical altercation, and all Chisora did up to that point was make a verbal threat. There's simply no way he'd have a leg to stand on in trying to claim self defence in this situation.

Comment

I guess his Toe is better!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          He threw two cheap shots at Chisora and then tried to assualt a middle aged trainer with a tripod!

Yeah David!!
          seriously.....after all the cheap **** del boy pulled last night he deserved everything he got.
          he's the one that said he's going to slap haye and then got punched in his mouth,he froze and done nothing apart from wrestle haye to the floor

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            will del boy press charges and act like a snitch???

cant act gangsta and then press chargers,maybe if your a b1tch then yea
            Will Gaye fight Chisora in the ring or does he need a tripod?

I guess Haye picked up that tripod due to the lack a "tripod" in his trousers.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
              will del boy press charges and act like a snitch???

cant act gangsta and then press chargers,maybe if your a b1tch then yea
              I doubt Chisora will press any charges.

Not sure whether the Comission will grant him his license though.

They probably will, considering the money Haye brings in, but on the flipside I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't granted his License.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Could be taken into account.

Still, considering Haye was the one who started the physical altercation, and all Chisora did up to that point was make a verbal threat. There's simply no way he'd have a leg to stand on in trying to claim self defence in this situation.
                Maybe not in a court of law, I don't think it will end up there. However I'm sure the Board of Control wouldn't deem it as an unprovoked assault.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                  chisora walked up to him and wanted to fight him you clown. david acted in self defense, he wasnt going to wait until chisora that piece of **** pulled the trigger.
                  You don't know whether Chisora wanted to fight or not, all we know is he approached Haye with a mic in his hand and was talking when Haye suddenly punched him. That's not self defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    You don't know whether Chisora wanted to fight or not, all we know is he approached Haye with a mic in his hand and was talking when Haye suddenly punched him. That's not self defense.
                    you know damn well what chisora was wanting to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Will Gaye fight Chisora in the ring or does he need a tripod?

I guess Haye picked up that tripod due to the lack a "tripod" in his trousers.
                      street fight is a street fight,anything goes.............

del boy likes to slap and bite people and you moan about haye picking up a tripod,come dirk and you dont like haye and nor do i but del boy was asking for this

there are no rules in a brawl

Comment

Working...
                      X