Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
    Based on the fact that Haye is faster, has more power, better reflexes, better footwork.

Chisora has lost already. He is easyto hit.

Haye does very well bs people his height and tbh his Wlad performance al though ****, he showed some speed and footwork that was pretty good at times. His defense was decent too.

Chisora was getting tagged all night long, and vitali has a confirmed shoulder injury.
    haye's lack of useful footwork meant he couldn't get near wlad. chisora get close to vitali most of last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      You two aren't going to come to an agreement as you are from different legal jurisdictions where the law is not precisely the same.

The jurisdiction that matters of course is Germany.
      Good points

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        No you don't know the laws on assault and it is showing now, take this from someone who is actually studying law. Assuming the threat perceived is reasonable you have the right to use reasonable force in order to defend yourself. It doesn't matter if the threat is verbal or physical.
        reasonable?

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          No you don't know the laws on assault and it is showing now, take this from someone who is actually studying law. Assuming the threat perceived is reasonable you have the right to use reasonable force in order to defend yourself. It doesn't matter if the threat is verbal or physical.
          Professional boxers aren't held to the same standards as regular citizens though.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I do. Albeit, very briefly.

David Haye can't claim self defence there. He threw the first punch, you can't claim self defence for throwing punches in response to a verbal threat.
            In my opinion David Haye was acting in self defence.

Chisora verbally threatened to slap Haye, then later preceded to walk up to Haye in a threatening and aggressive manor.. Haye must have felt personally threatened and perceived an imidiate threat was upon him and acted in self defence.

Chisora started this whole incident by leaving his seat and walking into Haye's personal space.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Golden_Boi View Post
              If he got bottled you mean, never touched him with the bottle, still trying to take the fight to the floor shows he ain't no fighter. Just a brawler that got sparked by a boxer. I'm bored of talking about this now, got better things to do rather than trying to show kids what they really see and not what the think they see.
              so the video and photos and what have you not good enough for you?
              he certainly didn't get sparked. in fact even under boxing rules i'd be surprised if he'd have been stopped, he wasn't down for 10 seconds i don't imagine, and was plenty with it enough upon getting to his feet. sparked, i ask you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
                who are you perry mason?

of course it was self defense. chisora attacked klitschko before with no warning. now he walks up to haye and challenges him to a fight, of course he was gonna attack him.

but yeah, waiting to get knocked out and then while being unconscious acting in self defense is way smarter. yeah, great job. makes a lot of sense *facepalm*
                I am not.

Two different occasions, means nothing in regard to Haye and Chisora.

Of course, like I said, me personally? I don't blame Haye for punching Chisora. Chisora's a lose Cannon and unpredictable. I don't blame him for striking before Chisora inevitably, or so he thought, was going to.

Still, he can't claim self defence on it.

To be honest, I don't really care.

I'd rather them get their licenses and settle it in the ring.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Light_Speed;11800911]Everybody knows he got robbed against Helenius. Nevermind, just looking at your avatar tells me you don't know a robbery when you see one.

looking at someones avatar tells you something? Boy youre a smart one . Your idiotic opinion that he was robbed is your butthurting syndrome acting up! He lost a close fight...to a upcoming fighter that has no notables to brag about. Sorry bro your boys a bum!!!!

Comment

• [QUOTE=PAC-BOY;11800976]
                    Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Everybody knows he got robbed against Helenius. Nevermind, just looking at your avatar tells me you don't know a robbery when you see one.

looking at someones avatar tells you something? Boy youre a smart one . Your idiotic opinion that he was robbed is your butthurting syndrome acting up! He lost a close fight...to a upcoming fighter that has no notables to brag about. Sorry bro your boys a bum!!!!
                    So's yours.

JMM #1

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      You two aren't going to come to an agreement as you are from different legal jurisdictions where the law is not precisely the same.

The jurisdiction that matters of course is Germany.

Didn't he walk through Haye's punches? There was another guy in there fighting on Haye's side too, it wasn't all one way traffic.

That trainer did take some shots, but he didn't do shot like chisora didn't do ****. He took shots like a fool. His mouth bloodied up. I would rather land shots than walk through shots doing nothing? I know you are a hatton fan and maybe appreciate the get hit and not hit style, as opposed to other boxers lime mayweather who like to hit and not get hit.

Haye walked away calmly like nothing much happened. Chisora was moaning like a girl.

If you got glassed, then fight back instead of sit down on the floor. If you say you're gonna slap someone then slap him, not hold a mic and say you gonna fight me.

Haye had his team actually trying to separate people. I assume the trainer was the one who shouted run David as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X