Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW VIDEO] shows best angle: Haye throws left hook, then straight right.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bullrush View Post
    but yeah, waiting to get knocked out and then while being unconscious acting in self defense is way smarter. yeah, great job. makes a lot of sense *facepalm*

why do you think the cops arrested HIM now? why do you think the president of german boxing will never allow chisora to fight in germany again? haye is allowed to fight there, and the cops didnt arrest haye. but go ahead...
    well yeah to be honest, haye was never going to be able to block or slip and throw a counter or beat him to the punch was he. we've all seen him box so why we should expect him to come with some new skills i don't know!!!

they were also looking for haye who guess what- has managed to RUN AWAY!!! p*ssy that he is

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Professional boxers aren't held to the same standards as regular citizens though.
      yeah, I remember reading a case in the UK a while back where the judge considered a boxer's fists as assault with a weapon

but again I stress, this did not take place in the UK or US, unless one is familiar with German law there is no point in speculating.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        Haye would kill this guy in the ring. Im not a fan of any, but Chisora is a mandatory bum trying to get some spot light for once in his No Where Career. His last four.... Tyson Furry beat him, he had this one win against some no name
        ,Ziausys lol his record is 19w-43L-3 . He lost again to Helenius, then some how after all these losses in a row, he gets to fight the HW champ for a title. That he also lost. Hes getting his little time with fame. Bottom line hes a bum!
        Im glad hes at least making some excitement in the Heavies but he cant back **** up. He may as well say PLEASE dont beat me up and forget about me!
        Haye will merk this dude!
        its crazy what kind of pple post on this forum. Chisora is not a bum. He just gave Vitali everything he could handle and almost won the fight. Chisora pretty much won EVERY SINGLE ROUND against Helenius and you say he "(fairly) lost that fight"???
        fuuuk off from here. suck pacquiao s dick somewhere else, and come back when you actually know boxing. Against Fury we saw an overweight out of shape Chisora.
        bottom line is u dont know jack***** about boxing and better fuuk off from here

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          looking at someones avatar tells you something? Boy youre a smart one . Your idiotic opinion that he was robbed is your butthurting syndrome acting up! He lost a close fight...to a upcoming fighter that has no notables to brag about. Sorry bro your boys a bum!!!!
          You're a Pac fan who doesn't understand what a robbery is, of course I'm not surprised. You probably think Pac won the fight clearly. My idiotic opinion is shared by most boxing fans, writers and fighters. Why do you think Vitali gave Chisora a shot? Is Vitali an idiot too? You dumb ************

****WARNING. EVADING THE CENSORS TO FLAME AND CALL NAMES WILL GET YOU BANNED.
          Last edited by The Ban Stick; 02-19-2012, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            And you think what David Haye did is considered reasonable force? Of course it's not.

You can't just throw multiple punches and throw camera's and claim self defence on it.

Unless the Law has changed in the UK, I'm pretty sure the rules of self defence have to be equal. You can't stab someone if they punch you and you can't shoot someone if they stab you, and claim self defence in Court.

I've studied Law myself, a long while back, mind you.
            they fought in germany, not in the UK.

if somebody threatens my life (which can be threatened any way, they dont have to point a gun at you) you have every right to defend yourself. especially if its one of the best heavyweight boxers on the planet. one punch could kill you. either the punch itself or you hitting the back of your head on the concrete. how am i supposed to know he's not going to kill me?

and what the hell am i supposed to do if somebody stabs me in the stomach. go buy a knife and stab him back? take his knife and stab him back? what youre saying is absurd. if somebody stabs me and i happen to have a gun then im gonna shoot him, plain and simple, and i'll get away with it. im not sure where you studied law or what they were teaching you. unless i was the one who initiated the fight and was looking for a reason to kill him. but if he comes up to me, stabs me for no reason i have every right to do whatever i can to save my life

Comment

I am not.

Two different occasions, means nothing in regard to Haye and Chisora.

Of course, like I said, me personally? I don't blame Haye for punching Chisora. Chisora's a lose Cannon and unpredictable. I don't blame him for striking before Chisora inevitably, or so he thought, was going to.

Still, he can't claim self defence on it.

To be honest, I don't really care.

I'd rather them get their licenses and settle it in the ring.
              the long and short of it.
              and i reckon it would be pretty interesting. if chisora keeps a tight defence, similar to last night, and walks haye down so that haye doesn't have room to do his pathetic jump and hope routine, then it could be a very close one

Comment

And you think what David Haye did is considered reasonable force? Of course it's not.

You can't just throw multiple punches and throw camera's and claim self defence on it.

Unless the Law has changed in the UK, I'm pretty sure the rules of self defence have to be equal. You can't stab someone if they punch you and you can't shoot someone if they stab you, and claim self defence in Court.

I've studied Law myself, a long while back, mind you.
                I'm doing a law degree right now, mind you.

Again you are wrong, the level of force used does not have to be equal it has to be reasonable. So if someone punches you and the only way of defending yourself is to stab them, that would not be unlawful the same would apply with your knife-gun example.

It's up to the jury to decide whether or not the force used was unreasonable. In this situation David was attacked by a 243lb man and his entourage, throwing punches and even swinging the tripod can be construed as reasonable force depending on how he perceived the threat at the time. If he speaks to any sensible lawyer they will say in ''In the heat of the moment my client did not know who was friend or foe, he genuinely feared for his life/safety''.

Comment

• Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                  well yeah to be honest, haye was never going to be able to block or slip and throw a counter or beat him to the punch was he. we've all seen him box so why we should expect him to come with some new skills i don't know!!!

they were also looking for haye who guess what- has managed to RUN AWAY!!! p*ssy that he is
                  slip the punch and throw a counter? that has never happened in the history of boxing in any press conference you clown. i could come up with 100 different post/pre fight-brawls and you'll never see somebody just duck that first punch that came out of nowhere. youre obviously just a haye hater. and no, the cops arent looking for haye

also tell me why wasnt chisora able to duck that first punch. or the second punch. or the third punch. why wasnt klitschko able to slip that slap he got. you're delusional man. have you ever been in the ring and fought somebody?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    Respect for boxing ability, which is what you were selling short. I don't respect Mayorga too much as a person but I can acknowledge his ability.

At the end of the day these guys get into the ring for our entertainment, Chisora went 12 rounds with a legendary heavyweight, 40 or not.

You don't have to like the guy but there should be respect for his craft, to call a pro fighter a 'bum' is unbecoming imo.
                    well said...but not agreed! In the gym the word bum is used for fighter that are not respected despite their boxing abilities. with no disrespect...dont be such a drama queen about the word "bum", in boxing... thats been around since the beginning of time. Until he shows something and backs up his trash talking what good is he really?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      yeah, I remember reading a case in the UK a while back where the judge considered a boxer's fists as assault with a weapon

but again I stress, this did not take place in the UK or US, unless one is familiar with German law there is no point in speculating.
                      offensive weapons.

UK law, a knife, bottle or a hammer is not an offensive weapon per se. what makes them an offensive weapon is threat to cause harm or injury to another person. Now, you can modify an item like a bottle to become an offensive weapon by smashing the bottom off. This is now an offensive weapon.

Comment

Working...
                      X