Comments Thread For: Wladimir: I Told Haye, He Will B*tch Slap You; More Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye put it down!! Crazy mofo!!

Comment

Lol what a freak show lol. Looks like a movie or something.

Comment

now thats how you promote a fight.. prior to this i would not have wanted to see this fight, now im ready for it. Something like this needs to happen at the WW division so that super fight can get made

Comment

All the talk about Haye's power and Chisora took a cheap shot right hand, with a bottle, on the chin and didnt even step back.

You know Haye don't want a piece of Chisora after seeing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
            All the talk about Haye's power and Chisora took a cheap shot right hand, with a bottle, on the chin and didnt even step back.

You know Haye don't want a piece of Chisora after seeing that.
            Chisora was sitting on the floor. Didn't do **** and wiped his hurt lips.

Chisora used the margarito approach.

Holding a bottle doesn't help with power consider to a clench fist if the contact part is your knuckle, clearly your can't box and don't know shot about boxing.

Comment

Something tells Me a fight between Chisora & Haye will sell quite well in England..They should get it on(Before Chisora shoots Haye!LOL!)

Comment

Yea chisora was on the floor haye rocked him and a couple of his entorouge ... Haye got it in! Lol

Comment

Those pictures are brilliant. Haye cleaned house!

Comment

Not a big fan of Haye, but dude did work and handled the situation. Nuff said.

Comment

got two fights for free yesterday.... first 'boxnation' **** up.... and then a free fight at the post fight press con.... which haye clearly won....

so i guess according to frank warrens logic, he's in line for vitali now.

Comment

Working...
                      X