No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir: I Told Haye, He Will B*tch Slap You; More Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ominslash View Post
    Dude you need to stop acting butt hurt because Haye is hitting the headlines, getting credit whooping some ass and giving the fans some entertainment
    I will tell you why I feel the way I do. I feel that fans have short term memory lose going on and they have to remember that this is David Haye that your are talking about. Because I believe that it is an absolute shame as well as a sham that Haye has been paid millions of dollars for doing just about nothing as a heavyweight. And then the only way he can generate excitement is by getting in a brawl at a press conference. Personally I don't believe he deserves all the attention and the last time I checked this kind of attention is what the WWE is famous for.

And as far as Haye grabbing the headlines that is part of the problem. Because he is great at grabbing headlines but unfortunately this is just more smoke and mirrors of the hype machine that is David Haye. Simply because he never lives up to all the hype. It didn't happen with Vaulev, Ruiz, Harrison or Wlad. So, why should anyone believe that this time things are going to be any different?

I also have to ask, in the long run does it really make a difference that he got into a brawl where he probably landed more clean shots then he had in his previous four paid fights? I personally don't believe so. Because in reality Haye is not going to fight Chisora simply because there is to much risk involved, simply because Chisora isn't Audley Harrison. However, I really do think he wants to fight Vitali but only because Haye thinks Vit got old and is now ripe for the picking.

And as far as anyone being butt hurt I think anyone that paid to watch Haye fight would qualify because they got screwed. But, I also think Chisora may qualify. Because he really sounded like a whinny crybaby while he was talking to Booth after his encounter with Haye. And I have to admit that I thought that was rather amusing.
    Last edited by Ravens Fan; 02-20-2012, 12:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      I also have to ask in the long run does it really make a difference that he got into a brawl where he probably landed more clean shots then he had in his previous four paid fights? I personally don't believe so. Because in reality Haye is not going to fight Chisora simply because there is to much risk involved, simply because Chisora isn't Audley Harrison. However, I really do think he wants to fight Vitali but only because Haye thinks Vit got old and is now ripe for the picking. And as far as anyone being butt hurt I think anyone that paid to watch Haye fight would qualify because they got screwed. But, I also think Chisora may qualify. Because he really sounded like a whinny crybaby while he was talking to Booth after his encounter with Haye. And I have to admit that I thought that was rather amusing.

Straight up truth right here.

All the talk and all this bull**** should just go right out the window because David Haye will NEVER fight Derek Chisora.

He wants the Klitschko payday and that is it. This is the exact same scenario as before the Wlad fight when we saw Haye absolutely refuse to take a fight with any level of risk.

And trust me, Chisora is a nightmare for Haye. He can take Haye's punch and apply pressure from bell to bell. How the heck will a guy who throws 15 punches a round keep Chisora off?

Haye knows this, his management knows it, practically everyone knows it but the British Fans who still think deep down David Haye has a pair of balls big enough to redeem himself.

Comment

Working...
      X