Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir: I Told Haye, He Will B*tch Slap You; More Photos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haye delt with the situation like a boss..........

he came out swinging LMAO......

Comment

Don Charles showed a decent chin to take those punches.

Comment

Nice JOB Haye. He did the right thing by landing first because Chisora could have slapped him or do s.it like that, so Haye outstripped him lool ))
        Chisora is disgrace

Comment

LOL @ the hat flying pic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
            Haye beat the ass of the entire Chisora camp including Chisora!!!!!! You can see clearly he was only holding a plastic cup and liquid when he smashed Chisora because it crumbled in his hand and didnt cut him. Haye owns all these *****es!!
            Dude u dont need a bottle opener for a plastic bottle and there is clearly one flying through the air out of Haye's hand....

Comment

Haye took care of the chisora team by himself. Wladimir was hoping to fight chisora but now a fight between chisora and haye,would be more interesting and lucrative for both englishmen.

Comment

Haye did what both klitschko sisters were to scared to do. He landed the best punch of the night IMO.

Comment

Haye and Chisora lets get it on in the ring I'm sure promoters are happy about this ****.

Comment

I used to believe that Haye speaks too much but now I have to admit he's got balls!

Comment

the cut on booth was from haye when he came in with the tripod

Comment

Working...
                      X