• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Bradley is an up and comer?

What, he isn't??

Comment

Like I said, don't even try to sell me Mayweather-Canelo if Canelo doesn't prove himself at 154. I'm not all that intrigued by Mayweather-Cotto but it was a whole lot better than Mayweather-Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        The article says in 2013 and Floyd wants to fight another time in 2012. People need to f**king relax and read. I still think Floyd will fight in November or December again.

I hope it's not Alvarez, unless he beats Kirkland or Vanes, or someone like that.
        The article said his next fight, which they expect to be in 2013.

Reading comprehension is seriously not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          i ****ing hate canelo
          Of course you hate him. Maybe it´s because he is better-looking than you, alot richer, more famous, with more girls?? All of the above?? It´s normal to hate someone like that. You envy him.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
            What, he isn't??
            No, he isnt

Moron

Comment

The article said his next fight, which they expect to be in 2013.

Reading comprehension is seriously not that hard.
              I just don't buy it. They also said they were the front runner to fight Floyd on May 5th and sources were claiming it was done, but Floyd was fighting Cotto all along. If they do fight, Alvarez better beat Kirkland first. Or else, it's just a C+/B- at the best for me.

Comment

I just don't buy it. They also said they were the front runner to fight Floyd on May 5th and sources were claiming it was done, but Floyd was fighting Cotto all along. If they do fight, Alvarez better beat Kirkland first. Or else, it's just a C+/B- at the best for me.
                Everyone expected Canelo to fight Floyd this time because its obvious that its going to happen very soon. It has a HUGE low risk, high reward ratio, for both guys

Now he's about to beat Mosley, which wil be advertised as HUGE. This is an obvious set up even without this "confession" by Canelo

If this goes as planned, Canelo will probably have a easy sure win fight before Floyd

Comment

Everyone expected Canelo to fight Floyd this time because its obvious that its going to happen very soon. It has a HUGE low risk, high reward ratio, for both guys

Now he's about to beat Mosley, which wil be advertised as HUGE. This is an obvious set up even without this "confession" by Canelo

If this goes as planned, Canelo will probably have a easy sure win fight before Floyd
                  Well if it does, I'll stand by my original thoughts on the fight, it's a C+/B- at the higest, unless Canelo gets a really good or good win before then. If it's not until 2013, don't you think Canelo will fight once or twice more in 2012???

Comment

Well if it does, I'll stand by my original thoughts on the fight, it's a C+/B- at the higest, unless Canelo gets a really good or good win before then. If it's not until 2013, don't you think Canelo will fight once or twice more in 2012???
                    Twice, neither anybody good, hopefully a 154 fighter

Comment

Twice, neither anybody good, hopefully a 154 fighter
                      The only way Mayweather-Alvarez becomes a B fight or higher, is if Canelo fights 1-2 good fighters after the Mosley fight. Someone like Vanes, Delvin, Kirkland-Molina winner, Bundrage, Angulo, something like that at least.

But, it'll probably be Molina once he loses to Kirkland or Paul Williams, who's good but not that great anymore at all.

It's amazing how Lara is the most avoided guy right now, truly amazing.

Comment

Working...
                      X