Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Agreement Made to Face Mayweather-Cotto Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, so beating *Mosley, Cotto and Hatton gets in you in the position of headlining or whining about being in the undercard of Floyd. What a diva.

*Larry Mosley, Jose Cotto and Mathew.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
      I don't think He can get pass old Mosley, but if He does, He better pray that Cotto pulls the 5-1 upset. His level of skill is not even close to Mayweather's. Canelo's dilusional.
      Pin-ga put some money on that. 10 mill sounds cool with me. Vamos, perro que ladra no muerde.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        LMAO at this ******* believing his own hype. This is the biggest PPV of the year so far, and he b*tches about co-headlining it? **** him!! I hope Shane KHTFO!!

And agree with other posters, GBP's dont control who Cotto or Floyd fights next. Specially Cotto, cuz if he wins he will be going after Pac.

This was just Shaeffer saying "Yeah sure Kid youll get the winner next now, sign here, here and here. lol
        yeah seriously...canelo needs to stfu...he has yet to beat anyone worth mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by seidel View Post
          This guys starting to piss me off, not wanting to fight on the undercard. He's not a PPV headliner and he's gotta make more money fighting on PPv then on hbo so is don't know what his deal is. He prob got picked on alot for being the on gingerbread in Mexico and now has self esteem problems.
          I don't like this kid that much nither but I think he could sell his own PPV don't forget there was 42 Million people watching the Cintron vs Canelo figth just in Mexico. In my Opinion GBP is putting him in the same co-feature to bring the mexican fans to see this PPV. 5 de mayo what does Mayweather or Cotto have to do with it? GBP knows that and they want to remain on top, I'm willing to bet that Canelo brings @ least 1/3 of the PPV revenues on this venue.

Self esteem problems.....LOL this guy got the bigest ego almost as big as Mayweather...hence all the hate.:gay:

Comment

The only way Mayweather-Alvarez becomes a B fight or higher, is if Canelo fights 1-2 good fighters after the Mosley fight. Someone like Vanes, Delvin, Kirkland-Molina winner, Bundrage, Angulo, something like that at least.

But, it'll probably be Molina once he loses to Kirkland or Paul Williams, who's good but not that great anymore at all.

It's amazing how Lara is the most avoided guy right now, truly amazing.

what ****** coment first you said Molina loses to Kirkland or paul Williams....than you went on to said that Lara is the most avoided guy!!!!!! didn't Molina beat the crap out of Lara and got robbed? with Molina asking for a rematch and Lara saying he didn't needed that fight because he had nothing to proved even though he was given a draw that he didn't deserved.... most avoided my nuts. Learn your facts.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
              The only way Mayweather-Alvarez becomes a B fight or higher, is if Canelo fights 1-2 good fighters after the Mosley fight. Someone like Vanes, Delvin, Kirkland-Molina winner, Bundrage, Angulo, something like that at least.

But, it'll probably be Molina once he loses to Kirkland or Paul Williams, who's good but not that great anymore at all.

It's amazing how Lara is the most avoided guy right now, truly amazing.

what ****** coment first you said Molina loses to Kirkland or paul Williams....than you went on to said that Lara is the most avoided guy!!!!!! didn't Molina beat the crap out of Lara and got robbed? with Molina asking for a rematch and Lara saying he didn't needed that fight because he had nothing to proved even though he was given a draw that he didn't deserved.... most avoided my nuts. Learn your facts.
              My god......I said it'll probably be Molina once he loses to Kirkland or Paul Williams. I didn't say once Molina loses to Paul Williams dumb f**k. They'll probably line up Molina if he loses to Kirkland, because I doubt GBP will put Canelo in with Kirkland, or they'll line him up with Paul Williams if he beats Ishida.

And yes, Lara-Molina was a close fight and some thought Lara lost, but that doesn't change the fact that he whooped Williams and got robbed worse than Molina every thought about being robbed. And now, he can't buy a fight with anyone at 154.

My god, you tried hard, but not hard enough moron.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                My god......I said it'll probably be Molina once he loses to Kirkland or Paul Williams. I didn't say once Molina loses to Paul Williams dumb f**k. They'll probably line up Molina if he loses to Kirkland, because I doubt GBP will put Canelo in with Kirkland, or they'll line him up with Paul Williams if he beats Ishida.

And yes, Lara-Molina was a close fight and some thought Lara lost, but that doesn't change the fact that he whooped Williams and got robbed worse than Molina every thought about being robbed. And now, he can't buy a fight with anyone at 154.

My god, you tried hard, but not hard enough moron.
                Than tell your boy (Lara) to put his money wher his mouth is you st**id moron. that's what I'm pinting out, if Lara is the most avoided....by avoiding a remach with Molina than your coment is sh***t. rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
                  Than tell your boy (Lara) to put his money wher his mouth is you st**id moron. that's what I'm pinting out, if Lara is the most avoided....by avoiding a remach with Molina than your coment is sh***t. rest my case.
                  My boy??? What is this, because I thought we were just fans of the sport, and no fighter is our "boy", dip s**t. Lara is not my "boy", I am just a fan.

And if that rematch does happen, because YOU and I have ZERO say if it does, I'll bet the house on Lara. But, it doesn't matter, because I fully expect Kirkland to smash Molina down.

So get off my d**k and stop trying to start random s**t on a thread for absolutely no reason......oh and learn how to spell the words COMMENT, POINTING, and WHERE.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    Wow, so beating *Mosley, Cotto and Hatton gets in you in the position of headlining or whining about being in the undercard of Floyd. What a diva.

*Larry Mosley, Jose Cotto and Mathew.
                    Its not who he beat, its the money he brings in and remember what Bob Arum said "its a business".. many people say negative things about Mex fighters but they're always trying to come up on them. Just trying to use the 5 de Mayo date and Canelo to sell more PPV. FK that.

Comment

• Gbp needs to put this guy in check mate 4 real.

Comment

Working...
                      X