Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero To Malignaggi: You Can't Get HBO Approved!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
    Just he isn't Guerrero needs to just fight and stop calling people out.
    emphasis on the bold. When's the last time Guerrero has been in a boxing ring again? I mean is Guerrero getting paid to run his mouth? I though he was a pro boxer .. shut up and fight somebody for ****s sake Ghost ... stop mouthing off and prove your worth. Any dude can run their mouth about how everyone's ducking them and so on and so forth, what a loser. his best wins at this point are @ Lightweight, and Guerrero is trying to call out guys 1 and 2 divisions above him acting like he's hot **** ... GTFO here

Comment

you can't beat paulie .... not in a keyboard war. but then again he's worth less than 250k to GBP so maybe he's becoming delusional?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        Because he's Mexican or unproven at 140?

Or was it the nice press releases.

I enjoyed the font.
        ...........seems like a good guy just trying to land a fight.

Comment

A Joke!!!

Guerrero, first of all dude you need to shut the hell up stop running your mouth and actually fight somebody. Yes you are a decent fighter but you havent proven anything to anybody. My advice to you: Stop talking so much nonsence and fight somebody, to me Malignaggi got a lot more credentials than you having fought top guys in his divisions.... Botton Line: Callate la boca y pelea cabron!

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            ...........seems like a good guy just trying to land a fight.
            what makes him a "good guy" ... at this point he's just a loud mouth whining for a pay day.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
              what makes him a "good guy" ... at this point he's just a loud mouth whining for a pay day.
              .....well he did postpone his biggest fight and biggest payday at the time to be with his wife that had cancer.
              I think that alone makes him a good guy.

and yea I don't care about the shit he talks... only some gossiping females would honestly take it serious. He's an athlete that endangers his life every time he steps into that ring.. he deserves to make as much money as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by juan_lopez21 View Post
                Guerrero, first of all dude you need to shut the hell up stop running your mouth and actually fight somebody. Yes you are a decent fighter but you havent proven anything to anybody. My advice to you: Stop talking so much nonsence and fight somebody, to me Malignaggi got a lot more credentials than you having fought top guys in his divisions.... Botton Line: Callate la boca y pelea cabron!
                shut your mouth and stop trying to land a fight......and fight somebody.

nice logic

Comment

and yea I don't care about the shit he talks... only some gossiping females would honestly take it serious. He's an athlete that endangers his life every time he steps into that ring.. he deserves to make as much money as possible.
                  well regarding the ish talking by Rob, I find it funny how Guerrero calls Mayweather insecure for talking smack, yet he's basically doing the same thing

dude hasn't even fought @ 140 yet and he thinks he'd be Mayweather's toughest fight

and why does Rob Guerrero deserve to make as much $ as possible? What makes him so special?

he's not a big fan favorite or terribly mainstream and has no real "pull" .... making a lot of money in boxing or pro sports is always best case scenario but in some cases it doesn't always happen

Rob needs to get in their and beat some names .. because when you're not a big name, and haven't fought in close to a year, trying to call out the best in the world @ 140 and above, when your best wins have been at Featherweight and Lightweight is absolutely laughable

how does Guerrero expect to be taken seriously?

shut your mouth and stop trying to land a fight......and fight somebody.

nice logic
                  it's not too unreasonable. Guerrero's best career wins are at 126 and Lightweight

and he's trying to land a big fight @ 140 or above simply by mouthing off. That's the issue people are having

**had the Maidana-Guerrero fight came off (I know Rob had to pull out via injury) but anyway, if Robert had gotten by Maidana, he'd at least have some claim to fight bigger names. But he had the rotator cuff injury, didn't fight the rest of last year

and now seems desperate to make up for lost time. Has Guerrero done ANYTHING this year besides calling out Mayweather for 1-2 months?

Comment

.....well he did postpone his biggest fight and biggest payday at the time to be with his wife that had cancer.
                    I think that alone makes him a good guy.

Great answer

Comment

well being a good guy hasn't really helped Guerrero land a big fight

Comment

Working...
                      X