Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero To Malignaggi: You Can't Get HBO Approved!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Robert Guerrero responds to Paulie Malignaggi with the following - "Look at the facts Paulie, why did I turn you down? You're a tremendous puncher? NO! You make for fan friendly fights? NO! You are a HBO or Showtime approved fighter? NO! Fact is, Eric Gomez at Golden Boy said you wouldn't be approved to fight on a date that isn't a Pay Per View. So if our promoter can convince a network that you are worthy enough to be on your own date, then let's rumble. I got a Shark Tank waiting."

[Click Here To Read More]
    LMAO

That's a pretty damn good comeback, but Guerrero should just put up or shut up.

Put it on Paulie on a big stage. Sad, but Paulie has been in more marquee fights than Guerrero.

What other fights are out there for Guerrero?

Comment

Jesus Christ, what a ****ing joke this guy is becoming. There's literally no big name fight out there for him right now and he doesn't deserve one. Paulie is more well known and has fought better opponents than Robert, even if he was at the losing end of most of those fights. If Paulie can't get HBO approved, then Guerrero is not even be worthy of consideration.

This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your talents in front of worldwide TV audience, Robert. Malignaggi is not a threat to you, so look at this as the perfect post-surgery tune up fight and as a stepping stone to bigger names down the line.

Comment

what a coward and clown

Comment

guerro would beat snoT out of paulie!!!

Comment

I think it looks like a typo or something.

It should have been:

Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero: "Look at the facts Paulie, why did I turn you down? You're a tremendous puncher? NO! You make for fan friendly fights? NO! You are a HBO or Showtime approved fighter? NO! Fact is, Eric Gomez at Golden Boy said you wouldn't be approved to fight on a date that WAS a Pay Per View. So if our promoter can convince a network that you are worthy enough to be on your own date, then let's rumble. I got a Shark Tank waiting"

The Ghost would break Paulie to little pieces...
            Last edited by mathed; 02-10-2012, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              I think it looks like a typo or something.

It should have been:

Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero: "Look at the facts Paulie, why did I turn you down? You're a tremendous puncher? NO! You make for fan friendly fights? NO! You are a HBO or Showtime approved fighter? NO! Fact is, Eric Gomez at Golden Boy said you wouldn't be approved to fight on a date that WAS a Pay Per View. So if our promoter can convince a network that you are worthy enough to be on your own date, then let's rumble. I got a Shark Tank waiting"

The Ghost would break Paulie to little pieces...
              No typo, it says he can't get a date unless it's under a PPV fight.

Comment

Steve Kim @stevemaxboxing
                Only a fool or a clueless blogger, actually believes anything Robert Guerrero is saying right now. #boxing

Comment

Don't make excuses Robert Guerrero.

Just accept the challenge.

Comment

Yet he called Mayweather out. He reminds me of Audley Harrison.

Comment

Lately Roberto Guerrero has been talking like he's some type of Superstar. This idiot must have fell on the floor and bumped his head or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X