Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero To Malignaggi: You Can't Get HBO Approved!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not even a rebuttal by Guerrero. He didn't address why he rejected the fight on May 5th. This dude is quickly becoming the biggest joke in boxing.

Comment

Does anyone ACTUALLY think he is afraid of Paulie? Get real. NO ONE is afraid of Paulie. If dude isn't fighting Paulie it's because he has a better opportunity to fight someone else for more money...

Comment

Cant get approved??? Ha!!

Paulie is worth 500K bro

But does anybody honestly wanna see this fight? And not just because Paulie just called him out and has a big mouth?
        Last edited by Russian Crushin; 02-10-2012, 06:26 PM.

Comment

im really not interested in this with malignaggi, i rather see guerrero with another mexican or the winner of maidana vs alexander or the danny garcia vs morales winner, but the magic man would make it fun

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
            Does anyone ACTUALLY think he is afraid of Paulie? Get real. NO ONE is afraid of Paulie. If dude isn't fighting Paulie it's because he has a better opportunity to fight someone else for more money...
            atleast paulie aint screaming to the world he's being ducked by the elites which is BULL****....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Cant get approved??? Ha!!

Paulie is worth 500K bro

But does anybody honestly wanna see this fight? And not just because Paulie just called him out and has a big mouth?
              This fight would be turrrible.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                atleast paulie aint screaming to the world he's being ducked by the elites which is BULL****....
                Agreed. But I think even he realizes that is nothing more than getting his name out there by attaching it to the elites. I think Paulie actually believes that he is a legitimate fighter; which, he is not!

Comment

Originally posted by PacTard View Post
                  Agreed. But I think even he realizes that is nothing more than getting his name out there by attaching it to the elites. I think Paulie actually believes that he is a legitimate fighter; which, he is not!
                  actually paulie is a good test for robert ....he criticises paulie for not being a puncher but he aint a puncher himself...also, skillwise, they're about the same...imo atleast.

Comment

Guerrero called Mayweather out so hard he thinks He's the cash cow

This fight will suck if they put it together and each guy boxes his usual fight.

Comment

I called this fight. It will happen. Guerrero has no other options are 140 or 147 right now, and Paulie doesn't either. Paulie won't travel to east jesus nowhere to fight Senchenko, and than Alexander-Maidana are already fighting. As for Guerrero, Soto, Matthysse, Garcia, Morales, Peterson, Khan, Ortiz, Berto, are all already fighting.

They will probably put it on May-Cotto undercard, along with Saul Alvarez and another fight. And they are probably just trying to hype it up a bit. But, the fight makes sense. Malignaggi will take any sort of decent size fight, and it's a decent first fight back for Robert at a new weight. It gets his foot in the door at 147.

Comment

Working...
                      X