• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    he chose money over his family.Winners of gold medals have good
    lifes in cuba.
    But he only thought of himself,Now his family has to
    pay for his greed.
    I didn't just read this, lmao. Truly a moronic statement. Let's ask Gamboa and Casamayor how much that gold meant to Cuba.

Comment

I hope donaire fights rigo next now. I think donaire can beat rigondeaux because to me there are still a bit of unanswered questions with rigo. specifically, against cordoba, rigo got sent to the canvas from a lazy punch and after that he was running scared for the rest of the fight...so it should be interesting to see how well rigo responds to getting hit by a guy like donaire. I'm not too concerned with donaire taking rigondeaux's punches because he's already been in there with hard punchers...and just last night he ate a few hard right hand punches from vazquez jr and not once did he seem fazed by them.
      Last edited by Bermuda; 02-05-2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        I didn't just read this, lmao. Truly a moronic statement. Let's ask Gamboa and Casamayor how much that gold meant to Cuba.
        They give u nice houses and cars,What other countries does that?

Comment

Rigondeaux couldn't draw flies to a pile of S**T so why would anyone want to fight him. High risk no reward

Comment

Naw man you have got this all wrong type in the boys who fought for Castro in YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              I have noticed it since late 2010/early 2011 or so. Montiel was a really good win, but now everyone overrates his power a bit, and he didn't fight Mares, Moreno, or Agbeko at 118. And now it looks like he's not going to fight Rigondeaux at 122, clearly the toughest fighter there. I'd bet that once Donaire gets to 126, he won't fight Gary Russell Jr once he developes more.

I just wish he would, and he needs to stop the ****ty Roy Jones impression. Nonito is great but he should fight those people or at least some of them.
              It's just ridiculous, I wanted Vasquez to drop him .

And even David Haye does a better Jones impression lol

Comment

Yea and top of the line CRT TVs. What you know bout 480i!?

Comment

why would hbo care about the best fighting the best? they are into making money and donaire losing would cost them ratings aka money so no that fight will not happen. whenever someone dangerous can beat one of their guys they ignore them. the only time they have dangerous guys fight each other is when they have both of them fighting on their network so it doesn't matter. think pavlik-taylor, martinez-williams, ortiz-berto. in recent years when has a guy that isn't hbo backed ever won? pirog.....ishida....and those were ppv under cards for prospects. hbo is a promoter in itself and one of the best protecters of fighters of all time.

Comment

Rigo nobody cares about u.Nobody was there for u.
                    true that bro

Comment

Why do u guys wanna fight?I'm trying to talk boxing not argue.
                      I'm just gonna watch the patriots tear the giants up.

Comment

Working...
                      X