Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    I think whats gonna happen is,Donaire will fight arce and wv2 will fight
    rigo next.
    Ya and both will win and look real good but then bob still won't let them fight

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
      It's so sad tho cuz he had to leave his life and family and be treated like a trader for this bs that's why I will always support rigo
      he chose money over his family.Winners of gold medals have good
      lifes in cuba.But he only thought of himself,Now his family has to
      pay for his greed.

Comment

122 is a weak division. The only worthwhile fights for Donaire at 122 are Nishioka and Rigondeaux. Too bad the Cuban-Americans don't support their Cuban fighters and the Cubans are stuck in communism. If he had a fan base and arum could make money off of him then Donaire-Rigondeaux would pop off.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          I have noticed it since late 2010/early 2011 or so. Montiel was a really good win, but now everyone overrates his power a bit, and he didn't fight Mares, Moreno, or Agbeko at 118. And now it looks like he's not going to fight Rigondeaux at 122, clearly the toughest fighter there. I'd bet that once Donaire gets to 126, he won't fight Gary Russell Jr once he developes more.

I just wish he would, and he needs to stop the ****ty Roy Jones impression. Nonito is great but he should fight those people or at least some of them.
          Nonito is as good as they say and I love the rjj impressions but rigo is so much better and they want no part of him

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
            Avoid Rigondeaux is in full effect. How can people trash other guys for supposedly avoiding the best, but than give Nonito a pass on not fighting Moreno, Mares, and now Rigondeaux??????????
            TR made an offer to Moreno to fight Donaire and Anselmo turned it down. Mares? How is he avoiding Mares? Had Nonito been allowed to sign with GBP, he would have already fought him and knocked his a$$ out cold!

I guess its true with the saying "You're as good as your last fight". Maaan, everyone on these forums are hanging off Rigondeaux' nuts since he beat a B level fighter. Ramos is a mental midget and basically gave up and went into survival mode after the first round.

Comment

Rigondeaux needs a very good Manager to take care for his personal promo and or public appearances and photo ops.

Comment

Originally posted by mumyoryu View Post
                The HBO guys were on Donaire's nuts the whole night. Shouldnt come as a surprise that they didnt mention the other champs. If Kellerman were there then maybe he would have
                I felt the exact same way. I've gotten to where I dread HBO fights - just because of the commentary crew... primarily Jim Lampley. When they go in to a fight with a clear favorite of theirs in mind, there's no stopping them. They telegraph every play by play that "their" guy does, and talk to each other about every aspect of the guys life - all the while failing to mention the good work the "other" guy is doing. It's BEYOND annoying now -and lately I've been having to watch HBO fights with the sound off. Anybody who is a big sports fan (of whatever sport), knows that the sound is a big part of the hype and entertainment. When you have to take the sound out, it diminishes a lot of the excitement for you.

I wish Jim Lampley would just............ GO AWAY. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
                  he chose money over his family.Winners of gold medals have good
                  lifes in cuba.But he only thought of himself,Now his family has to
                  pay for his greed.
                  That's bullshlt man one of Cubas greatest fighters (forget his name ) was giving a house and car after he won gold but that's it they forget about you the guy now lives in a slum and the cars doesn't work anymore your ******ed if you think they have good life's

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                    That's bullshlt man one of Cubas greatest fighters (forget his name ) was giving a house and car after he won gold but that's it they forget about you the guy now lives in a slum and the cars doesn't work anymore your ******ed if you think they have good life's
                    There family must hate them.

Comment

Look up that movie about Cuban boxers it's called castros soulder and see what happens to great fighters in Cuba

Comment

Working...
                      X