Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux Furious: Says He Was Ignored in San Antonio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I said, Nonito won against a good fighter but he would be in trouble against the Jackal. Nonito is a potshotter by nature and he has good power but I was shocked how much he was hit with the jab. I think he relies so much on his power that now at a heavier weight, if the guy does not go anywhere when he hits them, he seems to become uneasy. He kinda reminds me of RJJ somewhat, once Nonitos reflexes slow down, he is going to get iced by someone. Right now I would pick Guillermo and Gamboa to beat him 100%.

Comment

• Rigondeaux the show wasn't about you it was about the guys on the fight card don't start acting like the Ghost. Now just keep winning your fights and your time will come.

Comment

• Should have made some noise in the press conference, recorded it, and threw it on youtube. I mean what did he expect, the HBO crew to do an interview with him?

I hope the fight happens though, Rigo is gonna school Donaire.

Comment

• This is what's wrong, everyone wants the spotlight without putting in real work, Ramos got lucky with that Guy he beat for the title,besides him who has ridiculous beaten, but wants global respect

Comment

• This is not the first time Rigo has cried about not getting attention.

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-lo...pil-rigondeaux

"His feeling is he's a two-time gold medal winner and he went all the way out there and felt there were too many fighters in the gym. Nobody was picking him up in the morning to run and he felt he should have been sparring with lighter guys, not 150-pounders. He wasn't getting enough attention from Freddie. He's very disappointed."

Comment

• Originally posted by seal View Post
              This is not the first time Rigo has cried about not getting attention.

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-lo...pil-rigondeaux

"His feeling is he's a two-time gold medal winner and he went all the way out there and felt there were too many fighters in the gym. Nobody was picking him up in the morning to run and he felt he should have been sparring with lighter guys, not 150-pounders. He wasn't getting enough attention from Freddie. He's very disappointed."
              lmao what a diva.Ur not in cuba no more rigo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Las Vegas, NV - The newly crowned WBA super bantamweight world champion Guillermo “The Jackal” Rigondeaux is furious. The boxer was present at ringside on Saturday at the Alamodome in San Antonio, to watch Nonito Donaire capture the vacant WBO super bantamweight belt with a twelve round split decision over Wilfredo Vázquez Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]
                Sorry Rigondeaux, you will never get the chance to fight Nito, it's a high risk fight for Nito and TR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  Rigo or his promoters should go after nishioka or arce, try and eliminate Nonitos options by fighting the fighters he want to fight, No need to be moaning like the fight would drop on your lap, This is the samething Margarito/Arum did when calling Mayweather out, Instead of going after Judah,Gatti, Baldomir and leaving Mayweather with zero options they were begging and moaning for a fight with him, If the guy isnt going to fight you there is nothing you can do.
                  Great thinking here.

But many of those fighter will not want to fight Rigondeaux, high risk low reward situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by frosty-g View Post

rigondeaux (obviously unlike donaire) wants the biggest scalps out there, right here right now, that's why.
                    The biggest scalp at 122 is Nishioka. Thats why Donaire is calling him out instead of Rigondeaux.

Comment

• Nonito's next fight is against Arce, then Nishioka and move up. I don't ever see him fighting Moreno or Rigondeaux, not even Gamboa at any point in his career.

Comment

Working...
                      X