Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Owning Rican Reporter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She was definitely trying to provoke him into something, he made it quite clear he wasn't gonna answer any questions. Instead she continued to follow him, accuse him of pushing her and stick the mic in his face. In fact Cotto actually controlled himself because like someone else said, I would have grabbed the mic and thrown it.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
      ok, I guess I just happen to run into most of your post regarding Cotto.

Tito wasnt rumors IMO, a classmate of mine in high school was with him back in 2000-01. She would try keeping on the low but she wasnt fooling anybody. He picked her up a few times in his viper and many ppl would see it including a few of my boyz. maybe I'm giving to much info right now. LOL.

also, I'm just finding out about Cotto grinding on the fat guy. Please give me a video so I can get a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        LMAO!! Wow! That **** is pretty gay! appreciate the vid. I'm still a fan of his & Oscars in the ring which is what I only care about and what its all about but damn......LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          Yo no soporto las mamaeras que algunos le tienen a Cotto cuando lo quieren hacer Dios. Hay que reconocer sus limitaciones. Pero este cabron siempre esta con the same hating attitude then he says he hates on Cotto stans. Hell no, he is hating on Cotto's persona. Then he goes around and celebrating with his buddy Iceta on how they owned ricans. WTF does that mean? He is a child with an obsession and a goal to hate whenever he can. Cant stand his stupidity.
          ya me di cuenta, pero pichea pai q se joda...el es el que se ve ridiculo

Comment

lmao...........

Comment

Hate? I'm just calling a spade a spade. I'm not the one claiming Cotto is "all class". Dude is classless by pushing that woman like that. Top it off he beat up an old man who's his family member. That lady is a reporter and she was doing HER JOB. She in no way talked to Cotto in a disrespecting tone at all but Cotto was being a dick. Classless!! A spade is a spade.
              lmao u call that pushing??? ur an idiot!!

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
                lmao u call that pushing??? ur an idiot!!
                Try that in front of a cop to a woman. I bet you some good money your ass would be in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                  LMAO!! Wow! That **** is pretty gay! appreciate the vid. I'm still a fan of his & Oscars in the ring which is what I only care about and what its all about but damn......LOL
                  I'm a fan of Oscar too but man after he admitted that cross dressing bullshit, it's been much much harder to defend his ass. lol

Comment

Try that in front of a cop to a woman. I bet you some good money your ass would be in jail.
                    u still didnt answer me!! do u call that pushing?? lol...and if it was infront of a cop trust me he wouldnt do ****...its not assault or nethin! he touched the MIC NOT HER..nor was he aggressive, menacing or threatening...try again buddy
                    Last edited by nv__; 02-06-2012, 12:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
                      u still didnt answer me!! do u call that pushing?? lol...and if it was infront of a cop trust me he wouldnt do ****...its not assault or nethin! he touched the MIC NOT HER
                      He put his hands in a threatening manner. Considering he is a world class boxer, he shouldn't be doing none of that bull****. She still hand control of the mic and she didn't put it all over his face. She was just doing her job.

I've seen mofos get sent to jail for pointing a finger close to a woman's face. He didn't necessarily touch her but it was in a threatening manner which forced the officer to take action.

Comment

Working...
                      X