No announcement yet.

Cotto Owning Rican Reporter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Try that in front of a cop to a woman. I bet you some good money your ass would be in jail.
    Come on man. A cop would see that try and get the woman further away. That was not pushing, it was not "touching in a threating manner". He didn't touch her he put his hand on the mic to stop it from coming any closer. You're reaching for this one bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      Cotto was being a ******* in that interview, he is a pedant mo fo.

I dont care if he was on his period, the reporter was trying to do her job and she was polite about it. Cotto said some stupid things there like, that he always like to look bad in front of public,ect,ect,ect.
      NO he wasn't that ***** had been told the day before that Cotto wasn't going to answer any questions. She needs to repect that and move on not keep pestering and following him every chance she gets.

Comment

Try that in front of a cop to a woman. I bet you some good money your ass would be in jail.
        Speaking of persitant women look who shows up. Your hate and permanent buthurtness have been proved with this statement, pushing her what a joke.

Comment

• people like her are just trying to push him to the brink to do something out of character. miguel should stand outside her house and hound that hoe with questions about her life and create a tv show about it.

Comment

• If I was Cotto even if its not his character I would had taken the mic and start my on advertisment for the fight.

I would had disregarded all of her questions and would had just kept ranting about anything I wanted to talk.

It would had been no different than watching Bob Arum when he is ask a direct question and he rants about something totally different for 30 minutes

Comment

• I was not going to post on this thread but I decided to do so since my take on it is more "middle of the road". I understand Cotto wanting privacy and not making any statements, so I can totally understand him having a "get the hell out of my face" demeanor.

On the other hand, Cotto does not really care about how the public perceives him and that's where I think he makes a mistake. It's true that La Comay is utter bs and one of the most embarrassing shows in the history of television, not just Puerto Rico but anywhere. It is "world class" crap. The problem is that Cotto does not know, or care, about playing along and just beat them at their own game. He lets them portray him as the bad guy and this is not good for a boxer who was, unwillingly, given the national hero throne that Trinidad had 10 years ago. This keeps the comparison between Trinidad and Cotto and Trinidad always wins in the "Who's the fan/press friendly ambassador?" debate.

If I was in the position that Cotto is, I would try to beat them with sarcasm and playing along. That would not cause any controversy and would leave them with nothing to complain about.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                All you have done is hate. Calling a spade a spade is something, doing what you are doing is something different. You dont even know the backgroud and what is happening. You making statements without knowledge of the situation. That sir is hating. You calling him gay cause he used a ballet dress. He had a bet with some one playing golf. That is why he did it, because he is a man of his words. I know you will come back at me with him sitting on Bryan lap but the photo doesnt tell the story. You probably are not so much of a hater, cause you are boxing fan, however you attempt to make your opinion a fact is foolish. You looking like a kid in the playground trying to bully kids around. Sir, this is a boxing forum. Some minors around talking ****, but plenty of adults with reasoning having decent arguments and discussions.

BTW, you are not owning nobody by hating on Cotto stans. You are looking like a hater. A foolish hater at best.
                Oh yea I'm such a hater that I already stated I want Cotto to beat Mayweather. I dislike Cotto stans but I also dislike Mayweather and his fanatics. I don't really hate Cotto to be honest. I buy most of his fights since he's rarely in a boring one. He gives me one of the top bang for the $$$. So keep failing son. But this is unprofessional by Cotto. He could of just stopped and told the lady 'PLEASE". The reporter had no aggression in her tone unlike Cotto. Like I said, if he didn't beat up his uncle, he wouldn't of been in that situation. That's the price you have to pay for popularity.

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                Come on man. A cop would see that try and get the woman further away. That was not pushing, it was not "touching in a threating manner". He didn't touch her he put his hand on the mic to stop it from coming any closer. You're reaching for this one bro.
                I'm just telling you from my experience. Some cops don't play and others are more lenient. I saw it in a threatening manner especially with the tone of his voice and being a professional fighter. He hit an elderly man so you have to think there is a possibility he can strike someone else as well.

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
                Speaking of persitant women look who shows up. Your hate and permanent buthurtness have been proved with this statement, pushing her what a joke.
                Butt-hurt about what dumbass? Why don't you go take a drive in your 85 BMW followed by a nice vacation again?

Comment

Oh yea I'm such a hater that I already stated I want Cotto to beat Mayweather. I dislike Cotto stans but I also dislike Mayweather and his fanatics. I don't really hate Cotto to be honest. I buy most of his fights since he's rarely in a boring one. He gives me one of the top bang for the $$$. So keep failing son. But this is unprofessional by Cotto. He could of just stopped and told the lady 'PLEASE". The reporter had no aggression in her tone unlike Cotto. Like I said, if he didn't beat up his uncle, he wouldn't of been in that situation. That's the price you have to pay for popularity.
                  You are failing to prove a point. He had already told them several times to leave him alone. He is taking care of the lawsuit and he dont want his family issues on the media. What is wrong with him asking for space and privacy? You dont get it because like I told you before, you dont know the background of the story.

Do you know why MC fought his uncle? Do you know all that took place? If you dont know the whole background why you are judging him? That is not hating on his stans, that is hating on him. You dont what happen. You are trying to make your opinion a fact, and you are failing at it son.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    You are failing to prove a point. He had already told them several times to leave him alone. He is taking care of the lawsuit and he dont want his family issues on the media. What is wrong with him asking for space and privacy? You dont get it because like I told you before, you dont know the background of the story.

Do you know why MC fought his uncle? Do you know all that took place? If you dont know the whole background why you are judging him? That is not hating on his stans, that is hating on him. You dont what happen. You are trying to make your opinion a fact, and you are failing at it son.
                    The way he asked it. He said it in the way that meant "you better do it". He didn't say it with respect. It's like me telling you these two things:

Can you please get me that?

Or

Hey! I want you to get me that.

Which one would you take more as respectful?

I do know why he fought him and like I said, he should of called the police instead of taking the matters into his own hands. Very unprofessional considering he could of seriously hurt him.

I'm judging him on him being an ass to the reporter AND beating up on the old man. Also, you stans claim him as some righteous god which he is not. Do you see me saying DLH is the most respectful man ever? Hell no! Dude dresses up like Cotto.

Comment

The way he asked it. He said it in the way that meant "you better do it". He didn't say it with respect. It's like me telling you these two things:

Can you please get me that?

Or

Hey! I want you to get me that.

Which one would you take more as respectful?

I do know why he fought him and like I said, he should of called the police instead of taking the matters into his own hands. Very unprofessional considering he could of seriously hurt him.

I'm judging him on him being an ass to the reporter AND beating up on the old man. Also, you stans claim him as some righteous god which he is not. Do you see me saying DLH is the most respectful man ever? Hell no! Dude dresses up like Cotto.
                      There is no point trying to argue with you cause you already have your mind made up. One, the issue was addressed the day before, they didnt listen and kept asking. He at first was polite, then she jump in front of him. WTF is wrong with you that you cant see that? Blind by hate? or calling a spade a spade?

HIs situation with his uncle is well documented. Do you know that freaking Evangelista likes to run around PR womanizing, not helping his family and being a **** to his mother when she was alive? You didnt know that right. You didnt know that Evangelista was the less respected of all the Cotto's family. You wouldnt think that Cotto was mad at him already because Evangelista didnt want to leave PR to Tampa to train him. YOu cant understand that type of events in Cotto life because you calling a spade a spade right? NO you are hating, plain and simple.

Read and try comprehending as this is the last thing I will write to you addresing this damn issue. Cotto is a womanizer. He is a mujeriego bellaco. He likes drinking. He cheats on his wife. That is a fact. He is not on the streets looking for attention. He dont like being stop at the mall for photos. He acts like a d!ck because he wants to. However, he dont cheat in the sport, he does more for kids that people know. He dont need his foundation to be in the media all the time. He is definitely helping young kids get out of the streets in start in boxing. All your BS, your hate, and all the wanting to School Cotto Stans is foolish and ignorant. He is not a god, he is not an ATG, probably wont make the HOF but you sir, you are a hater. Plain and simple a hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X