No announcement yet.

Cotto Owning Rican Reporter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    He put his hands in a threatening manner. Considering he is a world class boxer, he shouldn't be doing none of that bull****. She still hand control of the mic and she didn't put it all over his face. She was just doing her job.

I've seen mofos get sent to jail for pointing a finger close to a woman's face. He didn't necessarily touch her but it was in a threatening manner which forced the officer to take action.

ok Mr officer if u say so!! u view it ur way and i view it my way..i lived in PR i know da deal out there....but lets agree to disagree...and im still waiting for ur answer

Comment

Originally posted by nv__ View Post
      ok Mr officer if u say so!! u view it ur way and i view it my way..i lived in PR i know da deal out there....but lets agree to disagree...and im still waiting for ur answer
      I'm just saying from what I've seen. You don't have to believe me.

Comment

He put his hands in a threatening manner. Considering he is a world class boxer, he shouldn't be doing none of that bull****. She still hand control of the mic and she didn't put it all over his face. She was just doing her job.

I've seen mofos get sent to jail for pointing a finger close to a woman's face. He didn't necessarily touch her but it was in a threatening manner which forced the officer to take action.

Stop making it more than what it is, He didn't put his hands in any way that appeared to be a threat at all. And if he was a threat then why keep following him? She may have a job to do but he made it very clear he wasn't going to answer **** for two days straight. "now Get THAT ****ING MIC OUTTA MY FACE *****"

Comment

Ive said it a million times this dudes an *******

Comment

cottos being annoyed so whayt?

let the man alone, he obvisosly has some issues going on and then some random gossip btch annoying him.

Comment

Originally posted by biglou88 View Post
              Stop making it more than what it is, He didn't put his hands in any way that appeared to be a threat at all. And if he was a threat then why keep following him? She may have a job to do but he made it very clear he wasn't going to answer **** for two days straight. "now Get THAT ****ING MIC OUTTA MY FACE *****"
              If he didn't beat up on a FAMILY MEMBER that is an ELDERLY person he wouldn't BE IN COURT.

Comment

Comment

she deserved it.. she was being an annoying cunt

Comment

If he didn't beat up on a FAMILY MEMBER that is an ELDERLY person he wouldn't BE IN COURT.
                    Easy for you to say when you're not the one being attacked in the first place. Family or not he has a right to defend himself. Maybe you would like to be hit with a brick I know I wouldn't dumbass.
                    Last edited by biglou88; 02-06-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                      All you have done is hate. Calling a spade a spade is something, doing what you are doing is something different. You dont even know the backgroud and what is happening. You making statements without knowledge of the situation. That sir is hating. You calling him gay cause he used a ballet dress. He had a bet with some one playing golf. That is why he did it, because he is a man of his words. I know you will come back at me with him sitting on Bryan lap but the photo doesnt tell the story. You probably are not so much of a hater, cause you are boxing fan, however you attempt to make your opinion a fact is foolish. You looking like a kid in the playground trying to bully kids around. Sir, this is a boxing forum. Some minors around talking ****, but plenty of adults with reasoning having decent arguments and discussions.

BTW, you are not owning nobody by hating on Cotto stans. You are looking like a hater. A foolish hater at best.

Comment

Working...
                      X