Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire, Vazquez Explodes During Tense Face-Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    What ghetto did he grow up in?
    I am not sure he grew up in the ghetto but he lives there. He probably use to hang out there all the time. However, he does claim he is from Barbosa Projects in Bayamon and is not a nice place.

Comment

LMAO at the vid...

Nonito by DCN

Comment

Anyone have a youtube link of them getting into it

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Anybody seen this vid? Pretty funny
          seems like an easy going guy

Comment

what crap...I know for a fact WV2 speaks maybe 5 words of English, so it was staged well...Nono by tko...

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              yeah probably donaire knows what "puto" and "maricon" is and that's everything he needs to know that vasquez is already trashtalking.

That would be some funny ****, one cursing in spanish the other one in filipino.....

Comment

Originally posted by EveryDayDrew View Post
                More Excited For This Fight Than The Chavez/Rubio Fight...These Two Are Going To Be Swinging With Bad Intentions! WV2 Shouldnt Have Brought Wives Into It...I See It Being Closer Than Most Tho...It Is A New Weight For Donaire And Its Boring To Just Assume He's Going To Totally Outclass Every Opponent. I Just Want To See A Show.

I agree, it looks like this fight couldve been the main event....

Comment

Warrrr wv2 kid got heart take out donaire

Comment

Man, Nonito is STILL bigger than him. :|.. I don't think Nonito loses this fight though unless he gets caught and dropped... I think he'll overwhelm WV2, but maybe I'm over looking WV2's skill...Should be better than most of the Nonito fights recently.... at least WV2 isn't a hobbit...

Comment

Another Rican takes a knee on Saturday

Comment

Working...
                      X