No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire, Vazquez Explodes During Tense Face-Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
    It's not that Nonito is invincible, it's just that WV2 is not that good.
    And you base that off just 1 loss? Just because a fighter loses a fight doesn't mean there not good. Nonito's last fight was not all that impresive, Im just saying.

Comment

Donaire looks massive. There must be something off with his boxrec height.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
        Donaire looks massive. There must be something off with his boxrec height.
        I think the height disparity is about 5'7 to about 5'5, right?

Comment

I saw it differently

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            It took Donaire to piss WV2 an unwanted message for his wife and bam. In a street fight with WV2 ghetto mentality, I dont care how strong is Nonito, WV2 kill him. However, Nonito is too good for him. I'm wishing for an upset, I'll always back my country man but it is a hard task. Great sport weekend ahead.
            Anyone can fight in the street but not anyone can become a professional boxer. Nonito either KO's WV2, or has him taking a knee or back pedalling the whole fight in typical PR fashion after he gets pieced.

Comment

Originally posted by Swazye510 View Post
              I saw it differently
              I like that video haha.
              Weigh in could be interesting.

Comment

Nonito is overated by fans and by the P4P list. I want to see him fight a guy his size. Always fighthing smaller guys...it's "pick and choose"?

Hope that Vasquez puts the hurt on him!

Comment

I don't see this being a walk in the park for Donaire as some people predict WV2 is a live underdog and i think he may surprise a lot of people. I also think Donaire while obviously a great fighter is overrated.
                  Last edited by -Lowkey-; 02-03-2012, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                    I think nonito should win this by D... if he play it safe and use his boxing skills he should have no problems....... that being said!!

you know vazquez jr is going down gun blazzinggg!!!!! ese no tiene reversa y lo tienen que matar en la raya.....this is going to be the best fight of the card!!!! while it last !! WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR VAZQUEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

5 millions on vazquez.. looking for odds
                    ur 5 mill on my 7mill...deal???

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                      I don't see this being a walk in the park for Donaire as some people predict WV2 is a live underdog and i think he may surprise a lot of people. I also think Donaire while obviously a great fighter is overrated.
                      i dont think he is....he just makes it look so easy defeating guys that wer put infront of him...nobody is questioning his p4p status except maybe some haters.....the ring, yahoo, espn etc. knows exactly whats up...i trust them more than some posters here....

Comment

Working...
                      X