No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Donaire, Vazquez Explodes During Tense Face-Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
    The body language and tone of voice was all that's needed here.
    yeah probably donaire knows what "puto" and "maricon" is and that's everything he needs to know that vasquez is already trashtalking.

Comment

It took Donaire to piss WV2 an unwanted message for his wife and bam. In a street fight with WV2 ghetto mentality, I dont care how strong is Nonito, WV2 kill him. However, Nonito is too good for him. I'm wishing for an upset, I'll always back my country man but it is a hard task. Great sport weekend ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
        can vazquez speak english? how did they exchange trash talks?
        I think he at least knows a few bad words in english.

Comment

it's going to be a war on saturday and i expect to see a better focus and determine WVJ. just thinking that he learn a lesson of his loss to arce. is going to be a good fight spo i have to go with my boy WVJ.. May the best fighter win..

Comment

With all that talk, Vazquez better not be backing up the whole fight and bring it to Donaire

Comment

Video link?

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                It took Donaire to piss WV2 an unwanted message for his wife and bam. In a street fight with WV2 ghetto mentality, I dont care how strong is Nonito, WV2 kill him. However, Nonito is too good for him. I'm wishing for an upset, I'll always back my country man but it is a hard task. Great sport weekend ahead.
                What ghetto did he grow up in?

Comment

WV2 goona go all quick and the Dead on Donaire.

"You not fast enough for me"

"Today I am"

Comment

if this was at the press conference, then tomorrow will be even more exciting as they will be face to face at the weigh in.

Comment

I think nonito should win this by D... if he play it safe and use his boxing skills he should have no problems....... that being said!!

you know vazquez jr is going down gun blazzinggg!!!!! ese no tiene reversa y lo tienen que matar en la raya.....this is going to be the best fight of the card!!!! while it last !! WAAAAAAAAAAAAARRR VAZQUEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

5 millions on vazquez.. looking for odds

Comment

Working...
                      X