Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hyped are you for Mayweather/Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me this fight is an 8, 10 vs Pacquiao and 9 vs Martinez ...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      can't believe how many people actually want to see this lame ass fight....
      can't believe Floyd can swindle this much people again. Hope it's not an other sucker punch.

He already fighting a battle worn fighter right for the picking and fans thinkls it's still a challenge there to see wow just wow..

Cotto is already damaged goods. Right now he is a Blown up 154 where he is actually a natural welterweight who just aged to higher weight coz that's what old men have deal with when you age you gain more weight. All it says is that Cotto is Old and right for the picking it will be exciting to watch but predictable who will win so why pay for it.

I won't.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        can't believe Floyd can swindle this much people again. Hope it's not an other sucker punch.

He already fighting a battle worn fighter right for the picking and fans thinkls it's still a challenge there to see wow just wow..

Cotto is already damaged goods. Right now he is a Blown up 154 where he is actually a natural welterweight who just aged to higher weight coz that's what old men have deal with when you age you gain more weight. All it says is that Cotto is Old and right for the picking it will be exciting to watch but predictable who will win so why pay for it.

I won't.
        You are one useless poster

Comment

10, WAR COTTO!!!! A fight that should have been made years ago but it is still a good fight.

Comment

boxing sites crashed just because the fight was announced this fight will sell but Cotto is done and been done for a while I was really hoping he would fight Canelo or Ortiz so I could make some money out of those fight from people still buying into Cotto

Comment

this fight is a 3 on a scale of 10 , i dont give cotto any chance of winning , floyd cherry picking again

Comment

****k it

Mayweather is going to beat his ass. He will continue were he left at with Ortiz and that's delivering an ass whopping. Cotto is going to get spanked by Mayweather. Still, this fight is better then Canelo, or Guerrero, and Khan is out of the picture. Who else is at 154? Kirkland? hahahah

Comment

10 for sure.

Comment

ABout a 6 or 7. There can be only one result, but it's going to be interesting to see if he does a better job than Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                      Cotto isn't shot but he isn't prime that's for sure

Took like what 7 or 8 to stop yuri foreman, and took 12 rounds to stop nearly 40 year old mayogra cmon now.

Then his latest win over margarito I give him credit he looked sharp, but 2 things

1. Who doesn;t look sharp against marg
                      2. marg had a huge handicap with that busted eye
                      Mayweather isn't prime either, in fact he's OLDER than Miguel is, and has fought in more fights (42 vs 39)

This **** is getting old. Before Mayweather made the fight with Cotto, everytime a Floyd fan would proclaim "Mayweather wins this fight", the haters would jump at the opportunity to scream "Mayweather wins ALL fantasy fights doesn't he!?!?!?"

Now that the fight is signed, and sealed, Mayweather STILL gets no credit because Miguel is "SHOT"? are you ****ing kidding me, these idiot boxing stans are a joke

get the **** away from my sport, you dont know **** about it clearly

Comment

Working...
                      X