Collapse
No announcement yet.

How hyped are you for Mayweather/Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How hyped are you for Mayweather/Cotto?

I would've loved this fight years back but now that Cotto has been beat'n to a pulp by both Margarito and Pacquiao, I'm really not interested in this fight. I'll still watch it, probably at a friends house or a bar, I'm not wasting $70 on this fight. We all know the outcome of a Mayweather UD

How about everyone else?
    1- Don't care at all
    10.57%
    5.69%
    4.07%
    0.81%
    3.25%
    4.88%
    16.26%
    24.39%
    13.82%
    10- I came when the fight was announced
    16.26%

Not hyped at all but if I can see it in theaters in 3d I will

Comment

ill get it if their isnt a "my pu$$y hurts" catchweight.

Comment

the thread title is a rhetorical question implying excitement, and then the op is about how NOT excited you're not about the fight.

intredasting.

Comment

I rather see Floyd/Alvarez then a shot to pieces Cotto. I can't wait to hear how Mayweather's gonna put the spin on the promotion.

Mayweather- "Uhmm you know, Cotto, he's ummm.. you know. He has lots of fights and ummm..... he is a warrior, you know? uhmmm he's umm.. ummm.. errr umm..?......

It's going to be a mess! I hope somebody asks him why he's fighting Pac's leftovers. Floyd will stutter harder than Mosley trying to answer his name

Comment

LOL at people down playing fights. You are passionate about a certain boxer whether floyd, Pacman, etc, because you are passionate about boxing. You will watch and enjoy most major fights, otherwise SFTU about boxers decisiones and watch other sports.

Comment

The people slamming him for fighting Cotto are the EXACT SAME PEOPLE that were slamming him when everyone thought it was Canelo, and they were saying "He's avoiding Cotto at 154". S**t gets old fast, whether it's bias crap coming from Floyd fans or Manny fans, or haters of both guys.

Bottom line....Cotto at 154 is a B+ fight, I don't care what any bias poster says on here, and thank god we are getting May-Cotto at 154 and Pac-Bradley.

Cotto is past his prime-still good. Pretty much the same guy he was in 09' when Manny fought him. Manny gets more props for beating him first, but Floyd still gets his due for beating Cotto at 154. Same with Hatton, only vice-versa obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                The people slamming him for fighting Cotto are the EXACT SAME PEOPLE that were slamming him when everyone thought it was Canelo, and they were saying "He's avoiding Cotto at 154".

Cotto is past his prime-still good. Pretty much the same guy he was in 09' when Manny fought him. Manny gets more props for beating him first, but Floyd still gets his due for beating Cotto at 154. Same with Hatton, only vice-versa obviously.
                It doesn't matter if the fights at 154 or 160. Cotto is shot. How is Cotto the same guy when he's been beaten into submission/pulp by Margarito and Pacquiao? this was years ago. Stop trying to convince yourself this is a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
                  I rather see Floyd/Alvarez then a shot to pieces Cotto. I can't wait to hear how Mayweather's gonna put the spin on the promotion.

Mayweather- "Uhmm you know, Cotto, he's ummm.. you know. He has lots of fights and ummm..... he is a warrior, you know? uhmmm he's umm.. ummm.. errr umm..?......

It's going to be a mess! I hope somebody asks him why he's fighting Pac's leftovers. Floyd will stutter harder than Mosley trying to answer his name
                  alvarez is too green and unproven to fight the top p4p fighter in the world.

I would rather see floyd fight martinez though

Comment

@ Imatroll : So losing doesnt give you the chance to get better in your beliefs? once you lose its game over? no getting better in your books?

Comment

Working...
                    X