Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Discusses Cotto Fight, Shreds Pacquiao, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More BS from Floyd.... He must not think that tape recorders have been invented... He asked Martinez to come down to 150 not 154 where he accepted the Cotto fight at. Marquez was at his best at 135, why did Floyd fight him at a catchweight of 144 and then came in at 146 and refused to step on the scales fight night??? Margarito a career 147 pounder was drained at 150??? It should be noted that Manny walks around at 143 and he told the world BEFORE and in the ring AFTER the Margarito fight that he wasn't fighting above 147 again... Floyd fought Hatton at 147 and not 140 where Hatton was undefeated... So there goes all that I fight where the other guy is best at BS... I think Floyd actually believes the BS that comes out of his mouth... Who would have paid to see Manny fight Oscar at 154???? Does he know that when Manny fought Oscar at 147 he his past two fights was at 130 and 135... Manny came in at 142 plus Oscar called the shots... Is this dude serious, a guy who's last two fights were at 130 and 135 and came into a 147 fight at 142 shoul have signed to fight at 154.... Is Floyd to dumb to know that he is a natural 147 pounder and Manny is a 140 pounder that has two eat like a horse to fight at 147 or above and still comes in at 144.5... Does this idiot think that a guy who had a limit at 150 and came in a 144.5 should fight at 154????? Also dumb a$$ Floyd and *****s think so....

Comment

• Floyd said, "Manny was trying to fight Cotto at 147. I would never want to put a fighter in a position he's not comfortable. I want a guy at his best.. If he's at his best at 154 and he's strong and he's solid then that's the fight were fighting"

Was Marquez at his strongest at 146lbs?

later, Floyd said, "This is what the fans want to see ....."

Really Floyd? This is what the fans want to see? Floyd vs Cotto in 2012? ... This is 2 vacations too late Floyd!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stl_Buay View Post
        More BS from Floyd.... He must not think that tape recorders have been invented... He asked Martinez to come down to 150 not 154 where he accepted the Cotto fight at. Marquez was at his best at 135, why did Floyd fight him at a catchweight of 144 and then came in at 146 and refused to step on the scales fight night??? Margarito a career 147 pounder was drained at 150??? It should be noted that Manny walks around at 143 and he told the world BEFORE and in the ring AFTER the Margarito fight that he wasn't fighting above 147 again... Floyd fought Hatton at 147 and not 140 where Hatton was undefeated... So there goes all that I fight where the other guy is best at BS... I think Floyd actually believes the BS that comes out of his mouth... Who would have paid to see Manny fight Oscar at 154???? Does he know that when Manny fought Oscar at 147 he his past two fights was at 130 and 135... Manny came in at 142 plus Oscar called the shots... Is this dude serious, a guy who's last two fights were at 130 and 135 and came into a 147 fight at 142 shoul have signed to fight at 154.... Is Floyd to dumb to know that he is a natural 147 pounder and Manny is a 140 pounder that has two eat like a horse to fight at 147 or above and still comes in at 144.5... Does this idiot think that a guy who had a limit at 150 and came in a 144.5 should fight at 154????? Also dumb a$$ Floyd and *****s think so....
        I stoped reading after you said he asked Sergio to come to 150 ,,,, thats a flat lie !! it was offered by Sergio to Pac but Pac then changed his mind and said 147 , when it was put to Floyd about fighting Sergio by a reporter he said sure it can happen if SM can go to 150 for Pac sure I,ll fight him .

Comment

• This dude called out Pacquiao like he wanted to fight, then TURNED DOWN 55-45 to the winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Floyd said, "Manny was trying to fight Cotto at 147. I would never want to put a fighter in a position he's not comfortable. I want a guy at his best.. If he's at his best at 154 and he's strong and he's solid then that's the fight were fighting"

Was Marquez at his strongest at 146lbs?

later, Floyd said, "This is what the fans want to see ....."

Really Floyd? This is what the fans want to see? Floyd vs Cotto in 2012? ... This is 2 vacations too late Floyd!!!
            Yes he was at his strongest weight , ask Pac he fought him at the same weight and lManny looked like the fake that he is , robbing JMM was just business said Arum .

And this Cotto just got ducked by Manny Duckman , fuken joke !

Comment

• Originally posted by sirron000 View Post
              Why do Pac****s keep harping on this? It's really funny and holds no truth because we all know Pac doesn't hold power on TeamPac...That would be Bobby!!
              I'm sorry it bothers you *****s that FLoyd put his own foot in his mouth. You are assumming that ARUm would have said no if Floyd agreed to the 50/50 which makes you loo like a bigger ass beacsue FLoyd did what he does best, RUN.

I know Arum is a piece of **** and cancer to the sport and has done his own to make this fight not happen but to sit here praise FLOYD for ducking again well makes you look like a FLOYD Dyck Rider.

Tell me what was FLoyds excuse for not having a 50/50 fight? Is it because FLoyd has no becoem Pac accountant and knows all his accounts and how much he makes. GTFO please.

You *****s drink way to much of that FLOYD Kool-AID.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Yes he was at his strongest weight , ask Pac he fought him at the same weight and lManny looked like the fake that he is , robbing JMM was just business said Arum .

And this Cotto just got ducked by Manny Duckman , fuken joke !
                Only Joke here bro is your posting and that riding you doing on FLOYD. You realy need to lay the ***** KOOl-AIde you been drinking.

Comment

• Floyd is full of shit.

This fight proves it. Not that it really needed proving.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1PrettyB0y1 View Post
                    no but i doubt he was comfortable, he was carrying more weight and a little slow, and floyd didnt even bother to weigh in at the weight he agreed on
                    Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez WW title fight? Heard about it but not sure if it was true. Jeez bub.

Comment

• At least, we can thank him for killing Pacquiao-Cotto 2.

Comment

Working...
                      X