Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kelly Pavlik Training Hard With Garcia For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree, training with hard working mexicans will help kelly. they all got big hearts and they will treat kelly like a brother over there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      When you actually name the 7 opponents, then we'll discuss it more.
      Why should I name them? You know who they are. And other than the lose to Hopkins they where were all pretty good fights. And could His reign have been better? Sure it could have, for one he could have fought Williams. But, there are many reigns that could have as well as should have been better. And in my opinion to sate that Pavlik quit against Sergio is absolutely ridiculous. Because if I remember correctly Kelly told his corner he could not hit him because he was having a hard time seeing him with all the blood. And to me quitting would have been him staying on the stool in the corner. And I really don't think anyone would have blamed him considering the cuts he was dealing with. So, I guess it is just how you look at it. Because where you saw quit I saw a man fighting with little vision and a lot of heart.
      Last edited by Ravens Fan; 01-31-2012, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Pavlik was always *****. Honestly, if Jermain had any fukin ring IQ, he'd have knocked his bum ass out in that 2nd round of the first fight and we'd have never heard from him again.
        So Taylor had no ring IQ but he beat ATG and Legend Hopkins twice about as well or better than Calzaghe did. You're an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          He's working with a Trainer of the Year now. As long as he's comfortable in Cali and as long as they're treating him right this should help.

But above all he needs to handle his alcohol demons. If he can't do that nothing else will matter.
          Hanging out with a bunch of Mexicans who like to drink might not be the best thing.....

Comment

I remember in the corner, he said something to Loew and Loew said "Don't say that!". He quit. He mentally gave up.

His middleweight reign was arguably the worst in history.
            He said he couldn't hit the guy because he couldn't see. The corner didn't want the ref to know that so he said don't say that. Rufus heads man I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
              Why should I name them? You know who they are. And other than the lose to Hopkins they where were all pretty good fights. And could His reign have been better? Sure it could have, for one he could have fought Williams. But, there are many reigns that could have as well as should have been better. And in my opinion to sate that Pavlik quit against Sergio is absolutely ridiculous. Because if I remember correctly Kelly told his corner he could not hit him because he was having a hard time seeing him with all the blood. And to me quitting would have been him staying on the stool in the corner. And I really don't think anyone would have blamed him considering the cuts he was dealing with. So, I guess it is just how you look at it. Because where you saw quit I saw a man fighting with little vision and a lot of heart.
              He mentally quit. Miguel Cotto kept going out for rounds against Pacquiao but he didnt wanna fight. Pavlik accepted his fate after getting molested in that 9th round. He shut down and submitted.

If you name them, then you'll actually see how awful his reign was.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                So Taylor had no ring IQ but he beat ATG and Legend Hopkins twice about as well or better than Calzaghe did. You're an idiot.
                He didn't "beat" Hopkins will ring IQ. He "beat" him with athleticism.

Your overall IQ is even worse.

Comment

go kelly, i really back this guy up

Comment

He didn't "beat" Hopkins will ring IQ. He "beat" him with athleticism.

Your overall IQ is even worse.
                    You don't beat Hopkins just on pure athleticism. My intelligence is proven by the fact that everyone on here but you agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                      You don't beat Hopkins just on pure athleticism. My intelligence is proven by the fact that everyone on here but you agree with me.
                      The sad part is that you're thick and ignorant enough to actually believe that

Comment

Working...
                      X