Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kelly Pavlik Training Hard With Garcia For Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavlik was always *****. Honestly, if Jermain had any fukin ring IQ, he'd have knocked his bum ass out in that 2nd round of the first fight and we'd have never heard from him again.

Comment

I hope he can make a good comeback.

Comment

If he gets past his alcohol issues and stays in the gym, he can still make a good come back at 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Pavlik was always *****. Honestly, if Jermain had any fukin ring IQ, he'd have knocked his bum ass out in that 2nd round of the first fight and we'd have never heard from him again.
          Hang on Dirk, Pavlik beat JT twice so that also means that JT is ****e.
          And JT beat Hopkins twice (narrowly) so that means B-Hop is ****e.
          And Hopkins was the first to beat Pavlik which means..... oh hang on

Comment

Good luck Kelly.

You still have fans and we're eager to see you back in the ring and about your business which is kicking ass and taking names.

Comment

Why Pavlik looks like he is 45 years old??

Comment

Kelly should've dumped Jack Loew after the Hopkins loss. Loew was outclassed strategically and looked like an amateur trainer. I'll never forget by the later rounds of the Hopkins fight, Loew stopped entering the ring during the breaks, which showed that he gave up on Kelly! He even whispered to Kelly late in the fight to "throw in volume" because "that's how Calzaghe beat him"....pathetic!! Good riddance. Better late than never.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  I hate using the term, but you're a hater. Straight up.

Pavlik even with all his issues has more heart then to let a 2nd rd KO get the best of him.

You think a a guy who's a fan of a dude who got KO'd in one would understand that.

I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    I hate using the term, but you're a hater. Straight up.

Pavlik even with all his issues has more heart then to let a 2nd rd KO get the best of him.

You think a a guy who's a fan of a dude who got KO'd in one would understand that.

I guess not.
                    He hasn't shown much if any heart since his first loss to Hopkins. He basically quit against Sergio. And plunged himself into drink and depression

Comment

Kelly isn't going to do anything positive unless he learns to double the f****** jab...

Comment

Working...
                      X