• Show
Clear All

Wv2 will do the upset warrrr

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Wv2 will do the upset warrrr
      Willing to place a friendly wager???

Comment

Donaire is also training hard, so I kinda expectin an explosive showdown,
        Donaire will win this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          But, he is also flat out better than anyone he has fought. Size or not he was just flat out the better fighter.
          Bah... Had a lot to do with it cuz he was getting tagged up a lot & even rocked at times by boxers like concepcion problem was concepcion didn't have the size or power. This fight won't be easy for nonito.

Comment

Originally posted by Samadafish View Post
            Bah... Had a lot to do with it cuz he was getting tagged up a lot & even rocked at times by boxers like concepcion problem was concepcion didn't have the size or power. This fight won't be easy for nonito.
            WV2 isn't beating Donaire. And, like if Donaire hadn't dominated guys better than Concepcion.

Donaire being so big shrinking himself to these lower weight-class would have hurt him more than benefit him.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              WV2 isn't beating Donaire. And, like if Donaire hadn't dominated guys better than Concepcion.

Donaire being so big shrinking himself to these lower weight-class would have hurt him more than benefit him.
              He probly won't win but he should give donaire a real test

Comment

sounds like WV2 trying to psych himself up...heavy @ pre weighin...

Comment

I wish Vasquez the best of luck, though I predict Donaire to win Knockout of the Year for a thrid time >.>

Comment

Rafael Concepcion was several lbs heavier than Donaire when they last fought.

Comment

This is good, a fight like this because , there is only a short window in a persons life we call "PRIME".

If it is used we get to witness its awesome beauty !

If its wasted we will never know.

Fighters like Nonito and Vazquez are showcasing the art

I wish that Jr and Pac would showcase theirs !

Nonito to devastate the very good Vasquez !

Comment

Working...
                      X