Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler on Andre Ward: He Doesn't Have The Guts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    How Big was the attendance for the s6 final? I Think it was about 4k. Not impressive. Rather sad.

And who's expecting Ward to go to Denmark? Kessler does not and frankly I myself would be very surprised.

In another interview Kessler Said he wouldn't go to Oakland, but Atlantic City would be fine.
    Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Im sure Kessler could have made big enough money staying in Denmark fighting bums (see Bute,Lucian). But he chose to go to go an unknown American's backyard to defend his title. He didn't have to.
    I think we all sort of agree. Ward going to denmark isn't gonna happen. Oakland to ac is much further than almost anywhere kessler would have to travel in europe.

I also give credit to kessler for coming here, but he came for the american money and fame. That money doesn't come from the gate. You know better. That money comes from being on a major television network.

Ward would never make as much in denmark as here. To say otherwise is nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
      you brits need to say what you mean. If your speaking on home field advantage fine, but I hear complaints from the likes of froch that he has to travel to germany and all ward has to do is go to A.C. Then you euro fans cry about fairness. Everytime I point out how close these places are you change the discusiion.

The distance does matter. This argument is pointless. You really think ward should go to denmark then you sir are the thick one
      You have poor reading comprehension. I never said he should go to Denmark either. I don't want to see this rematch. But Kessler's logic isn't flawed. Theoretically he shouldn't have had to fight Ward in Oakland given that he was the champ, the draw, etc. Which is all the reasons you thickos keep saying Ward shouldn't go to Denmark.

Comment

There is really no point for a rematch. They could fight on the moon and Kessler would still get dominated, period.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
          There is really no point for a rematch. They could fight on the moon and Kessler would still get dominated, period.
          Naah. The weightlessness on the moon would make Ward's headbutts useless.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Naah. The weightlessness on the moon would make Ward's headbutts useless.
            It's not like he needs it to beat someone like Kesser. Maybe he would needs it against Bute...But, Kessler? Nah....

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I don't think anyone here is running to buy Ward Merchandise. I think Ward in a rematch that seems Kessler can get a bigger piece of the pie that you're insinuating. Again not that Ward should go or fight him anyways. Just sayin' if you want to mention big money...

You naming a couple of fighters that whine? And, start generalizing...Froch is/was willing to travel with no problem. He didn't whine at all. Hopkins had no problem going to Canada like you mentioned. But, I don't see Ward -like Hopkins- going to Canada to fight Bute. And, U.S and Canada are right next to each other.

You're being very Nationalistic right now.
              I'm not being nationalistic at all.

Euro fans dog ward for not traveling.....true or false

Froch during the super 6 complained about wards travel and used his fight in germany as an example of unfair practices......true or false

Dirk diggler said kessler had to travel a distance of less than 600 miles to fight calzaghe. Ward traveled much further for the froch fight........true or false

True true and true. My whole point is europe is relatively tiny and it irritates me when they complain about traveling to fight.

How is it any different for hopkins to travel to canada to fight pascal? The distance between philly and montreal has to be at least as far as copenhagen to london. Yet euro fans whine about those things. When did hopkins or his fans complain? See the difference?

Canada is right next to the us, but the distances between major markets are far greater between the us and canada then anywhere in europe. Your right next to each other remark is what I'm talking about. Fans act as if it's harder to travel from germany to england than it is going from the west coast to the east coast or vice versa.

Comment

I'm not being nationalistic at all.

Euro fans dog ward for not traveling.....true or false

Froch during the super 6 complained about wards travel and used his fight in germany as an example of unfair practices......true or false

Dirk diggler said kessler had to travel a distance of less than 600 miles to fight calzaghe. Ward traveled much further for the froch fight........true or false

True true and true. My whole point is europe is relatively tiny and it irritates me when they complain about traveling to fight.

How is it any different for hopkins to travel to canada to fight pascal? The distance between philly and montreal has to be at least as far as copenhagen to london. Yet euro fans whine about those things. When did hopkins or his fans complain? See the difference?

Canada is right next to the us, but the distances between major markets are far greater between the us and canada then anywhere in europe. Your right next to each other remark is what I'm talking about. Fans act as if it's harder to travel from germany to england than it is going from the west coast to the east coast or vice versa.
                Actually I never mentioned the distance, thicko. Stop talking.

Comment

WHY SHOULD HE? He already kicked your A$$! Ward don't owe Kessler anything and it is not Ward that "NEEDS A REMATCH"

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    You have poor reading comprehension. I never said he should go to Denmark either. I don't want to see this rematch. But Kessler's logic isn't flawed. Theoretically he shouldn't have had to fight Ward in Oakland given that he was the champ, the draw, etc. Which is all the reasons you thickos keep saying Ward shouldn't go to Denmark.
                    these reponses are getting mixed because I am debating 3 of you at a time.

Your telling me that for an american tv networks tournament, that mikkel kessler was the draw? PLEASE. 6 people in the states had ever heard of him and that was in a loss.

I say ward shouldn't go to denmark because the money in america is much better for andre ward.

Plus why you euro's always whining when the biggest disadvantage in the tourney went to the AMERICAN who went to europe. Funny that that fight doesn't get brought up when complaining about the super 6 schedule.

Comment

I think we all sort of agree. Ward going to denmark isn't gonna happen. Oakland to ac is much further than almost anywhere kessler would have to travel in europe.

I also give credit to kessler for coming here, but he came for the american money and fame. That money doesn't come from the gate. You know better. That money comes from being on a major television network.

Ward would never make as much in denmark as here. To say otherwise is nonsense
                      Ward would make more fighting in Denmark than in jOakland.

There I said it.

Sauerland has talked about offering 3-4 million USD for a fight in Copenhagen. Do you honestly believe Ward can make that much at home?

Comment

Working...
                      X