Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikkel Kessler on Andre Ward: He Doesn't Have The Guts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headbutting and excessive holding are two of Wards greatest attributes (It's cheating)... Ward knows he will be in trouble if he is not able to hit and hold.

Ward will stay in jokeland (thank god)

Comment

Andre Ward > Europe.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Andre Ward > Europe.

That is all.
        Nice illegal move on your sig

i condone it, since its against that tosser froch though.......

Comment

Kessler...uuu can du eeettt!!!!

I would like to see a rematch...Kessler has a punchers chance however if the fight was resonably clean the result would be much the same.
          Sure Kessler Hasint got the best resume in the world but he has beaten some "good" fighters and lost when hes come up against some really good fighters...I thought he did well against Calzaghe what he won 3-4 rounds and was competetive against one of the guys that could arguably give Ward a real hard time if he was still going ( or in prime either way you look at it).
          He came to Australia and took Mundines WBA belt without effort and apparently went into that fight injured...sure Mundines no Ward and never will be but hes quick and cunning and hits a lot harder than Ward.
          I think Kesslers not as aggressive and engaging as he was offence was the best defence with him but its faded...however a true gentleman and has proven his worth in the ring.
          Hope he can come back and have a few good scraps before he retires.

Comment

Given the one sided result of the first fight, I really don't think a rematch is needed. However if Ward can make the 3-4 million Battling Nelson claimed, I say Ward go get that coin!

Comment

Working...
            X