No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins, Tarver Engage in a Verbal War Before Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    I honestly don't give a flying fuck if you agree or not almost all major media outlets including pascal's own hometown thought hopkins won. But even if he got the draw & won the rematch, that's still two very good fights from hopkins and the point I made still stands 100%, which is he's not going to get KO'd by Tarver just because nothing happened in 1 and a half rounds against Dawson.
    So you would finally admit Calzaghe beat Hopkins then? Since you like to use polls.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      So you would finally admit Calzaghe beat Hopkins then? Since you like to use polls.
      you're just trollin' don't waste my time. comment on my point about the topic at hand or I'll just randomly talk about how hopkins whooped the middleweight champion trinidad all day

Comment

you're just trollin' don't waste my time. comment on my point about the topic at hand or I'll just randomly talk about how hopkins whooped the middleweight champion trinidad all day
        I'm not trolling. Just telling your that your logic is flawed due to favoritism for Hopkins. Specially since you try to use a poll from here as evidence but wouldn't answer a simple question on the Calzaghe/Hopkins fight.

Comment

I'm not trolling. Just telling your that your logic is flawed due to favoritism for Hopkins. Specially since you try to use a poll from here as evidence but wouldn't answer a simple question on the Calzaghe/Hopkins fight.
          you're telling me my logic is flawed? This is the same guy who just minutes ago was saying ODH is greater because if he we take away the names he accomplished more. gtho of here. If my judgement is flawed due to my favoritism of hopkins yours is too due to your dislike of hopkins.

and btw I have no problem with people scoring calzaghe over hopkins I never said otherwise. I thought it was a close fight that could have gone either way. Totally different than the pascal fight

Comment

you're telling me my logic is flawed? This is the same guy who just minutes ago was saying ODH is greater because if he we take away the names he accomplished more. gtho of here. If my judgement is flawed due to my favoritism of hopkins yours is too due to your dislike of hopkins.

and btw I have no problem with people scoring calzaghe over hopkins I never said otherwise. I thought it was a close fight that could have gone either way. Totally different than the pascal fight
            '
            You obviously have a hard time comprehending.....before I posted it I said "I'm not saying he's greater".

I dislike Hopkins, I don't deny that one bit but I NEVER said he is not a great boxer. I've even said he's greater than Jones(who I like a bit). I don't have favoritism. Difference between you and me is that I'm not a nuthugger.

Pacal/Hopkins would of been 8-4 in favor for Hopkins if it wasn't for the knockdowns. You can even check my post history....I said if Hopkins wouldn't of gotten knocked down it would of been such a good victory and good thing he got his win on the rematch. Another thing is that I was going to make a thread about Hopkins doing the most for boxing currently and then the Dawson bullshit came out. So I didn't end up making it.

Comment

'
              You obviously have a hard time comprehending.....before I posted it I said "I'm not saying he's greater".

I dislike Hopkins, I don't deny that one bit but I NEVER said he is not a great boxer. I've even said he's greater than Jones(who I like a bit). I don't have favoritism. Difference between you and me is that I'm not a nuthugger.

Pacal/Hopkins would of been 8-4 in favor for Hopkins if it wasn't for the knockdowns. You can even check my post history....I said if Hopkins wouldn't of gotten knocked down it would of been such a good victory and good thing he got his win on the rematch. Another thing is that I was going to make a thread about Hopkins doing the most for boxing currently and then the Dawson bullshit came out. So I didn't end up making it.
              wow again I don't personally give a fuck what you think about hopkins or anything else. You're an idiot poster I've always known that and you continue to waste my time about stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand (which I remind is hopkins-tarver).

as for the other thread....why even bring up ODH and say "if you remove the names" then? That is one of the most idiotic things I've read on this site and I've read a shit ton of crap on NSB. Actually nevermind, don't even answer that question, I'm not interested in some ****** explanation.

Comment

wow again I don't personally give a fuck what you think about hopkins or anything else. You're an idiot poster I've always known that and you continue to waste my time about stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand (which I remind is hopkins-tarver).

as for the other thread....why even bring up ODH and say "if you remove the names" then? That is one of the most idiotic things I've read on this site and I've read a shit ton of crap on NSB. Actually nevermind, don't even answer that question, I'm not interested in some ****** explanation.
                You're the one that's saying I hate Hopkins to discredit anything I say about him you fool. You're a Hopkins fanatic and it hurts your feelings when people tell you the truth. Oh yea...Hopkins - Tarver the fight that happened years ago. Anything to run from Dawson eh?

Because you're an idiot that can't see the simple reasoning behind it. You put two pieces of accomplishments side by side with no names and I bet you my right nut many people would pick the 6 over 2. AGAIN I'm not saying Oscar is greater. HE'S NOT! BUT he has a right to be among the ATGs for doing something not many people can do and many other things.

Comment

You're the one that's saying I hate Hopkins to discredit anything I say about him you fool. You're a Hopkins fanatic and it hurts your feelings when people tell you the truth. Oh yea...Hopkins - Tarver the fight that happened years ago. Anything to run from Dawson eh?

Because you're an idiot that can't see the simple reasoning behind it. You put two pieces of accomplishments side by side with no names and I bet you my right nut many people would pick the 6 over 2. AGAIN I'm not saying Oscar is greater. HE'S NOT! BUT he has a right to be among the ATGs for doing something not many people can do and many other things.
                  oscar is not an all time great, period.

you're all over the ****in place with your posts man. First you want to debate the decision of pascal-hopkins, which again had nothing to do with my original point, then you bring up calzaghe...calzaghe! As if that had anything to do with anything. I already said I don't care if you or anyone scored it for calzaghe it's a close fight I'm not going to debate it as it could have gone either way. I already said I don't care if we call the first pascal fight a draw, it's still two good fights for b-hop and in no way does that somehow imply hopkins would get KO'd by Milk Dud Tarver, which oh yeah was the entire point. So thanks to do you we go from talking about the thread topic to pascal, poll results, calzaghe and whatever else the **** comes to your ADD malfunctioning brain.

Comment

oscar is not an all time great, period.

you're all over the ****in place with your posts man. First you want to debate the decision of pascal-hopkins, which again had nothing to do with my original point, then you bring up calzaghe...calzaghe! As if that had anything to do with anything. I already said I don't care if you or anyone scored it for calzaghe it's a close fight I'm not going to debate it as it could have gone either way. I already said I don't care if we call the first pascal fight a draw, it's still two good fights for b-hop and in no way does that somehow imply hopkins would get KO'd by Milk Dud Tarver, which oh yeah was the entire point. So thanks to do you we go from talking about the thread topic to pascal, poll results, calzaghe and whatever else the **** comes to your ADD malfunctioning brain.
                    I'm only in two threads .

I brought up Calzaghe to expose your stupid double standards with your pathetic polls. A poll is only good if it benefits you. Check your brain first because you're not too bright.

Comment

I'm only in two threads .

I brought up Calzaghe to expose your stupid double standards with your pathetic polls. A poll is only good if it benefits you. Check your brain first because you're not too bright.
                      jesus man, smh. I showed the poll because that's the fight we were talking about. I said most everyone thought Hopkins won. I also mentioned most all the media outlets thought hopkins won as well, including pascal's own home town. This is true.

poll results for calzaghe vs hopkins is completely irreverent BECAUSE I'M NOT DEBATING that fight. How is that difficult to understand? If you posted a poll result that said 100 people thought Joe won, 30 thought hopkins won, I'd say that's fine, it was a close fight I'm cool with that. See the difference there?

And this is exactly what I'm talking about. You bringing up random ass shit to try to "expose" me rather than simply talking about the topic at hand. That's why your posts in every thread are so scattered, you're all over the place man. Concentrate on one thing at a time alright? Things will go a lot smoother.
                      Last edited by ИATAS; 01-25-2012, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X