Sulaiman says: Floyd-Manny Made for November in Qatar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Been there.. fuk Qatar.
    What did you think of the women....did they throw you in gaol as a breaker of their law, or just kick you out??

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
      Floyd aint fighting outside the US unless it is at Dubai or Abu Dabi but even then I really doubt it...
      I think that he'd be able to bring as mych ylocaine there as he wants. Their boxing commissions, I hear, are mainly in the business of boxing dates and figs. Figs are good for you.....

Comment

ellerbe would be lobbying for qatar for sure.

qatari males are well known for having humongous dicks.

so i heard.

Comment

So we can deduce from this article that

(A) The fight will not be held in November

(B) The fight will not be in Qatar

Comment

Comment

Bloody hell. I don't think Floyd is going to fight outside the US.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                wow that's pretty amazing you're so well connected with the finances of the richest fight in history and know exactly how much every venue in the world would offer! Thanks for sharing!
                No problem. PM me for any other boxing info.

Comment

Originally posted by » HE3R0 « View Post
                  Negative Natas, I have sources that claim on good authority that the fight will be held on top of Stonehenge as the sun sets. That's right, on top of it. They plan to just build a ring to be held up by the actual boulders of Stonehenge. Saves millions from being spent on building a stadium.
                  My sources tell me it will actually be right in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle. Other sources say it's Easter Island.

Comment

lol... i just laugh at all this now.... this dudes are never fighting each other so move on already

Comment

Why the hell in Dubai or Qatar? Why hold the fight in the Middle East, "The Mother of all Boxing" event.

Comment

Working...
                      X