No announcement yet.

Sulaiman says: Floyd-Manny Made for November in Qatar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    The fight will happen in MGM Grand in Las Vegas, if it does get signed, that's where the most money is. Not no stadium or whatever.
    wow that's pretty amazing you're so well connected with the finances of the richest fight in history and know exactly how much every venue in the world would offer! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

more bull**** pilled on top of more bull****

Comment

Slimeyman chatting shi* as usual...

Comment

lol yea right

Comment

Been there.. fuk Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Total BS, I just got off the phone with Papua New Guinea and they told me the fight is going to happen there.
              Negative Natas, I have sources that claim on good authority that the fight will be held on top of Stonehenge as the sun sets. That's right, on top of it. They plan to just build a ring to be held up by the actual boulders of Stonehenge. Saves millions from being spent on building a stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by » HE3R0 « View Post
                Negative Natas, I have sources that claim on good authority that the fight will be held on top of Stonehenge as the sun sets. That's right, on top of it. They plan to just build a ring to be held up by the actual boulders of Stonehenge. Saves millions from being spent on building a stadium.
                But can this temporary stadium house 40,000 fans? that's the dealmaker!

Comment

You guys are idiots for believing this..... it's obviously happening in Antarctica. Biggest continent= biggest revenue.

Comment

man i wanted to write a whole essay into this post, but in the middle of writing it i said **** it sulaiman is such a joke it's not even worth my time explaining why he's totally wrong.

Comment

How come sulaiman sounds like a handicapped person? Might explain why he looks like one half the time too.....nothing against the handicapped.

Comment

Working...
                      X